Visitors and Guest

G sans pov:

"They what!?"The skeleton roared, as he slammed his tightly bandaged hand against the wall repeatedly in anger."How could you let them take my baby bro!?"he growled, as his right eye flamed up in yellow."S-sir we couldn't do anything the gi-" "What she what? Played dolls with him or something Ha! That small girl can't do shit!"He growled, tired of the monsters excuses."S-sir she's a monster her e-eyes t-their horrible.."The small dog whimpered, gently slouching against the rough metal walls."Her eyes?"G stopped, and thought for a minute before sighing. "Give me your walkie maybe one of them will pick up..."The dog only nodded, and threw the skeleton his small box shaped walkie."Leave!"G hissed, the dog only scattered out of the room without hesitation, not wanting to anger the skeleton even more. The skeleton roughly mashed on the buttons smirking, as a familiar feminine voice answered his call."Ello?"The sweet voice made his heart melt. The skeleton silently coughed trying to shake away the weird feeling."Who is this and where is my brother..you better not have hurt him!"G demanded/Yelled hearing a small hum in response from the other side."I would never hurt someone but I'm sorry he did attack us so we attacked back in self defense..."She did have a point but.."I...it doesn't matter!"He growled, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment."Just give him back..."There was bickering on the phone before a slightly deeper feminine voice entered the call."..I don't think you'll be getting him back you fucker not until dad comes back and thinks what we should do with him..."The female scoffed before turning off the walkie."What!?"The skeleton roared violently shaking the walkie. He sighed realizing that they already ended the call."They better not harm him..fucking bitch"G growled, grabbing his coat as he stomped out of his office towards the exit of their hideout."I'm getting my brother back even if it kills me..."

Frisk pov:

She walked down the stairs a small smile creeping across her lightly pink dusted cheeks. The walkie  frisk took from the skeleton started taking?"Hm?"She hummed, as she hesitantly answered the walkie. Her soft sweet voice ringing through the kitchen, as she called into the walkie. But before she could ask who it was she was interrupted by a loud scoff on the other side of the walkie."Who is this and where is my baby brother..you better not have hurt him!"The deep intimidating voice growled, only making her shoot open horrifying eyes."I would never hurt someone but I'm sorry he did attack us so we attacked back in defense..."She heard grumbling on the other side before another loud sigh of annoyance"I-it doesn't matter!"The deep voice roared."Just give him back..." 'Heh who does he think he is hmm? Just thinking he can tell us what to do!? I don't fucking think so...that's it I'm taking over...'The small female loved by all, slowly gasped out as her eyes shot open once again. Half of her face slowly turning into a black glitched up hole.'please not know..'Frisk whispered, as she tightly grasped onto her short brown hair. Trying not to let her other half take over.'Stop you can't always be so kind now let me do the talking...'the brunette finally gave up, and allowed her other side take over. Allowing the darkness to take over her half, as she sighed.'Please be nice'

Frisk other side:

'this fucker just thinks he can talk to me like that i don't think so..'the other Frisk spat, as she grabbed the walkie. Growling at it, as she opened her mouth. Instead of her sweet voice coming out, it was slightly deeper. Which pretty much suited her, thank god she didn't have that weak little voice.."I don't think you'll be getting him back you fucker not until dad comes back and thinks what we should do with him..."Her deep feminine voice scoffed, before ending the call. Easily breaking the walkie in half, and happily watching it uselessly fall to the ground in its broken form.'Ok I'm done now calm down ok?'The black hole on the side of the females face slowly disappeared along, with her sickening smile.'T-thanks'The sweet voice whispered, as she kindly excepted back the control.'Now make lunch were starving'The deep feminine voice demanded, as the small girl trotted towards the kitchen. Humming a small tune on the way.

               "I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain

I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain

Eyes on fire
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze
And just in time
In the right place
Steadily emerging with grace

Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze
Ahh, steadily emerging with grace
Ahh, felling any foe with my gaze
Ahh, steadily emerging with grace"