Secrets~♡

Frisk pov:

I slowly slipped out of the room, and walked up the stairs towards the top of the building. Not even caring if the cameras or even the others saw me, I just needed some fresh air. I slowly pushed the rusty old door open. They looked as if it had not been used for years strange."Huh I guess not many people come up here"I whispered, before stepping onto the top of the roof. A cold chill quickly brushing up against my skin, as I slowly stepped towards the edge."I wonder if father is ever coming for me.."I whispered, before looking up at the grey clouded sky.

"Hopefully"

Chara's pov:

"S-shit"I whispered, as I slowly looked at the pregnancy test. My nightmare was read on the tester..it.. i-it was positive."N-no no no I'm not ready for a kid I can't-"I stopped, when I heard the door to my room open. Along with several foot steps, and a small cough."Fuck"I whispered, before shoving the positive pregnancy in the trash can, not even caring to cover it up."Hey babe where are ya?"A familiar deep voice called out."Im in here"I mumbled, just barley loud enough for the skeleton on the other side of the door to hear. He fumbled with the door knob, before sighing in defeat."Open the door chara"He sighed, as he impatiently tapped his foot."That's it I'm coming in"I didn't even get anytime, before my lover rudely teleported inside."H-hey"I sniffled, as I quickly tried to rub away my tears. My eyes still red, and swollen from crying."H-hey what's wrong?"He cooed, which only made me growl in response."It's nothing I'm going to make lunch!"I growled, again. Before rushing out of the room, not even caring for him. Something caught papyrus eye sockets, when he was about to leave the bathroom."Huh what's that?"He mumbled, as he took the tester from the trash can. His eyes widened, as he stared at the pregnancy test.

"Well I'll be damned"

Frisk pov:

I walked back down towards the cafeteria, looking if there was at least something to eat."Hey anyone in here?"I asked, when I heard the clanking of pans? I walked through a small door way into the cabinets  place.(Idk)"Chara?"I asked, as I looked to see my older sister, looking through one of the cabinets."Hmm?"She hummed, before loooking back at me with her sickly red eyes, that I loved so much."Frisk!"She gasped,out running over to me and practically squeezing me to death."I thought you were dead!"She sobbed into my shoulder, when I noticed her eyes were red, and puffy."What happened?"I whispered, which only made her shrug in response."F-frisk I'm pregnant"She whimpered, before continuing her loud sobs."W-who's the father?"I stuttered, wondering if it was g."I-its my boyfriend papyrus...he betrayed us and knocked me out before bringing me here then fucking raped me!"She sob out, before tightly grasping onto my shoulders. A small set of relief set over me, seeing that it was G."D-did G touch you?"She whispered.'I-I don't want to get him in trouble and I don't want to cause my sister even more stress...'I slowly shaked my head, signaling that he didn't.'God I hate lying'I thought to myself, before gently kissing my sister on the head. In efforts to try, and calm my older sister."Come on sis let's have some lunch"I chirped, trying to change the mood of the setting."O-ok"She sniffled, before walking(well technically dragging her feet)into the dining room."Ill make some spaghetti"I called out, as I searched through the cabinets in search of pasta."Aha!"I shouted in victory, as I grabbed the spaghetti from one of the cabinets on the far left. I grabbed a pot, and dunked the spaghetti inside, also setting the stove to medium at the same time. I quickly took sauce from the fridge, and put it in a pot as well. I gently sat the pot of sauce on the stove, and turned it to normal temp to. I sighed, before walking inside of the living room to see papyrus talking to Chara."Oh hello papy"I smiled, before waving to the male skeleton. He looked at me a little hesitant, before waving back at me."Hey frisk"He replied, coolly. I sat next to Chara, and sighed."Undynes here and she's healing in the infirmary"I whispered, which just made Chara slightly chuckle."I didn't know she was here" "Yeah m-"I was rudely interrupted by a door slamming open."What the h-" stopped to see G, and his other brother papyrus in the door way."What the hell are y'all doing?"G growled, before sending a glare towards Us papy."Oi I was chatting with my girl and frisk"He sneered, before clanking his teeth onto charas head."Come on hon"He whispered, as he gently took chara's hand, and slowly started to walk to the door."Hey you jerk what about frisk" "I'll be fine Chara don't worry"I giggled, before hugging Chara from behind."I'll see you later"I whispered, gently shoving her out of the door, so she would follow us papy."Human your not supposed to leave your room.."Papyrus mumbles, when he suddenly stops, and turns back to the kitchen."Are you cooking something?"he questions."Yeah I'm making spaghetti"I said simply, as his eyes somehow lit up in excitement."Spaghetti!!"He smiled, and ran to the kitchen to check."Doll are you ok?"G asked, which only made me sigh in response."Just a little sick that's all..."I looked away from the skeleton, not being able to meet his intimidating glare anymore.

    "You better be ok sweetheart"