Sneeky skeleton

"It's alright doll"

"Yeah well let's go frisk"Chara whined, and quickly grabbed her younger sisters hand. Dragging her off into the nearest store.'Fucking skeleton I can't believe he's following us....'Chara sighed, and shot back her same smile to reassure frisk."Are you sure your ok Chara you seem a little..tense?"Frisk whispered, only making her sister chuckle in response."I'm fine my adorable sister"Frisk only nodded, and started looking through the racks of clothes."Hey this is cute"Frisk hummed, as she brought out a short dress with a black leather jacket."Oi look at this"Chara called out, as she lifted up light pink crop top."Uh that's a little small don't you think?" "nah your fine anyway you need to show a little more skin"Chara winked, and softly chuckled. Before walking back over to her younger sister, still feeling a certain someone's eyes or eye sockets on them."W-wait Chara I can't-" "Oh be quiet you need to try them on anyways"Chara giggled, as she handed her younger sister some black laced panties.'Heh this will get that damn skeleton'She thought to herself, as she walked into the fitting room with her sister following behind. Not even caring to lock the door, as she sat on the chair quietly."Chara there to small"Frisk whined only making Chara huff in response."The faster you try them on the faster we can get out of this store now come on!" "f-fine"Frisk slowly undressed, and slipped her panties down. Not even caring of her female sister who didn't even care, as she had seen her little sister naked. When they were younger, and when they took baths together.(Not like that)Frisk quickly slipped on the black laced panties."Awww your so gonna get them!!"Chara giggled, and smirked feeling the same eye sockets on the two.'Looks like he fell for my little trap..'

G sans pov:

I followed the two into the store quietly.''No one ever told me his daughter was so beautiful...'I thought to myself but soon shook my head."Where could they have-"I stopped when I heard giggling inside of one of the dressing rooms. I curiously floated up, but not enough where they could see me only where I could see the two females."What is she-"I was in awe her perfectly curved body, as she was wearing such small black panties."Damn"I mumbled, as blood dripped from my nose if that's even possible..."Aw you need to get them here I'll pay!"I heard the ginger squeak, as she ran out of the fitting room. Quickly closing the door to get something..I guess knows my chance! I teleported inside of the fitting room, as the small brunette was humming, way to caught up in her thoughts to notice the tall skeleton."Heh nice view"I chuckled, and stared at her black panties."Wha-"She stopped, as I quickly pinned her up against the wall."Hey doll"I purred quietly, into the small brunettes ear. Watching as she lightly shivered in response."This is only a greeting but I'll see you later"I purred, and quickly vanished as the ginger entered the changing room."Hey fri- are you ok!?"Chara rushed over to her younger sister who looked as if she was on the verge of tears."I-I uh yeah just got something in my eye"Frisk lied quickly waving off her older, her mind still stuck on that same skeleton.'What does he mean this is only a greeting'Frisk was to caught up in her thoughts, to notice her older sister snapping her fingers in front of the small brunettes face."Earth to frisk"Chara mumbled, making frisk slightly flinch."S-sorry..I'm fine I promise"Frisk sighed, and smiled once again. Watching as her sister quietly sighed worry laced in her tone."Ok well get your clothes back on we're heading home-" "B-but we just got here.." "I know I'm buying you all of this now go"Chara snapped, and stepped out of the fitting room once again. Eyeing a familiar stranger from the corner of her eye."Fuck off"She growled, smirking as she got the so called skeleton/perverts attention."Heh you can't protect her forever..."The skeleton mumbled, before disappearing once again."That fuckers gonna die"Chara spat, as she walked towards the register. Grabbing the clothes she picked out in the process.

              "that fuckers gonna die
                   "For touchin my sis"