Whos here?

Frisk pov:

Well it kinda sucks that someone interrupted our sex, but it's fine. I sighed, as i slowly slipped on my panties. Already realizing G must of slipped on his pants, before the man even entered."babe ill be back"G growled, as he opened the door, and rushed to where the man must of ran off to."oh ok"I whispered, as i slipped on his white shirt. Quietly buttoning it up, as my hums echoed throughout the room. The room still reeked of sex, and sweat of course, but thankfully it wasn't as strong."I wonder where papyrus could be"I whispered, as i quietly slipped out of G's room. i finally reached a door that had big bold letters reading papyrus room, with caution tape crossed over it, along with no entry signs. i giggled, as i read the signs. Papyrus only! No boys! No girls! i knocked onto the heavy metal door."Hello who is it?"A soft voice called through the door, the door slowly opened the reveal a familiar skeleton."Im papyrus!"I giggled, as i sat my hands on my hips in sassily matter."Ah you may come in!"Papyrus chuckled, before giving me full access to his large room."So what do you need?"He questioned."Oh i just got bored sense sans left with some man"I pouted , but quickly hid it as i brought back my smile."Ah i see!"Papyrus chuckled, once again."So could we maybe play a game?"I asked, boredom clearly tracing my sweet melodic voice."Sure!"Papyrus chirped, as he opened his closet in search of a game. I quietly sat on his carpeted floor, as i waited for him."Here do you like this one?"He asked, as he brought down a small chess board."Yeah that's my favorite!"I giggled, talking the box from his boney hands."Ok do you know how to play?"I asked, as i carefully took out each chess piece."Yes me and sans use to play!"He smiled."Good"I giggled, i quickly sat up the board, with papyrus watching. His pupils watching my every move, which just sent shivers down my whole body. i finally finished setting up, and sighed. Papyrus was white, and i was black, which really didn't bother me that much."Ok move"I smiled, as my closed eyes watched his every move as well. He moved one to the right, in a closed off spot.'Smart' i thought as i moved my lowest pawn up."Good move human!"Papyrus chirped, i just on the other hand trailed off in my thoughts. When a loud crash, and explosion forcibly ripped me from my thoughts."Huh?"I hummed, as i saw papyrus grabbing something from his closet. I looked at him as he held a loaded sniper, with a small satchel slung across his chest."quickly lets go!"He shouted, before quickly grabbing my arm, and dragging me out of the room. We both walked down a hallway, with monsters, and humans scattering around. Weapons held in ever monster, and humans hands, each weapon different from the other."What's going on papyrus?"I asked, when he stopped at a large metal door. He quickly walked in, and brought me in as well."G what's going on!?"papyrus huffed, protectively wrapping me in his grasp, as if i was going to somehow disappear."Were being fucking attacked"G hissed, as he held a small walkie to his mouth."Do not let them pass!"G shouted at the talkie, but only static answered. Another loud crash rumbled the building."Papyrus get out of here with frisk everyone's already evacuating!"G growled, as he  slipped his black leather jacket on."Ok!"Papyrus nodded, as he led me out of the room, quickly dragging me towards one of the emergency exits."Papyrus"I whispered, looking up at the troubled skeleton."I have to help G"I said, before shoving him out of the door."Get out of here!"I yelled, as parts of the building suddenly came crumbling down onto the door. Thankfully papyrus was safe on the outside, where he could escape. I ignored his screams of my name, as i rushed to where i last saw G."G!"I screamed through halls, as more explosions sounded. They shook the whole place, but no worry, it didn't stop me. I finally saw through one of the doors, G was fighting men..alone. I watched as he tried  his best to fight back, but he was? weak."G!"I screamed out, as i slammed my shoulder against the door. Not even getting a budge, as i sighed. This time when i smashed through it worked."G!!"I screamed, as i ran towards him. He was currently pushed onto the ground, by human men."Get out of the way girl!!"One of them men growled."No!"I hissed, as i cradled G's head to my chest."G"I whispered, as he looked up at me, scratches, and cuts all over his boney body."F-frisk what are you-you doing her"G winced."that's it lady!"A loud voice from behind me growled, as a small tip pointed to the back of my head."Nighty ni-"The man was interrupted, as a sudden gun shot sounded. I winced, but surprisingly didn't feel anything."You fucking dirty ass get the fuck away from my baby girl!"A familiar old voice growled."S-sir we th-"The body slowly crumbled to the ground, as a red liquid dropped from the small hole in his forehead. many of the men surrounding me, and g suddenly turned to see the man."Get the fuck away from her!"The man hissed, as his heavy footsteps rushed towards me."Frisk"He whispered, as i slowly looked to see who it was. I gasped as tears, threatened to escape my eyes.

                                  "Father!"