Visit~♡

"Dad come on get up"You whined, as you gently shook your father who was fast asleep on his large bed."Come on sweetie please give me a couple more minutes"He groaned, and slowly turned away from the brunette."Please remember charas coming to busy today..."The man known as your father just waved his hand."I forgot she was coming"He mumbled, and slowly shifted on the bed sighing."Sweetheart please be dear and go make me some coffee" "Of course!"You chirped, and quickly left the room. You were walking down the hallway when, a pair of hands grabbed you. Causing you to scream out, and fall to the floor with a loud thud."Ah what th-"you were stopped, when you saw who your attacker was."Chara!"You smiled, and pounced onto your older sister. Causing her to fall to the floor with a loud thud."Hello my little sister"Chara giggled, and kissed you on the forehead quietly."Dad still asleep?"She mumbled, only making you giggle in response."Yeah I was going to get him coffee when a certain someone attacked me"You pouted, and glared at your older sister."Aw come on don't be that way"She chuckled, and slowly got up."Is stretch here?"You asked only getting a small giggle from Chara."Of course you were probably wondering why I'm wearing his sweater well...stretch come in here!!"Chara yelled out, causing frisk to jump slightly."No!"The loud voice echoed back, making Chara growl slightly."Hold up I'll be right back"Chara mumbled, and stomped towards her room. You heard yelling, and shouting before a loud door slammed close."I got him"Chara smiled, and got out of the way. You snorted, and giggled as you looked up at the taller skeletal figure.

 You snorted, and giggled as you looked up at the taller skeletal figure

You clutched onto your stomach, as you were laughing uncontrollably."Be quiet"papyrus grumbled, and quickly lit a cigarette."I-I'm sorry it's just so funny"You gasped out, as you slowly started to calm down."Whatever"The skeleton snorted, and smiled."I missed ya frisk"He sighed, before hugging you gently. Of course you hugged back smiling."I missed you to stretch!"You giggled, and gently let go of the skeleton."Hey where's-"you were interrupted, as someone tackled you to the ground. Causing you to scream out in surprise, you looked up to see blueberry smiling."Human!!i missed you!!"The smol blueberry giggled, and tightly hugged you."I missed you to"You giggled, and gently hugged the smol skeleton back."Ahem sans get off my sissy"Chara growled, and picked up the smol sans."Your so overprotective of your sister"Sans huffed, and kicked his legs back, and forth childishly."yeah yeah I know I'm mean"Chara rolled her eyes, and gently kissed papyrus on the cheek bone. Before handing him his smol brother."Here's your brother know I'll be right back"Chara smiled, and grabbed your hand. Before running off quickly speeding down the many hallways."Let's go surprise father"Chara smirked, and stopped at tall brown doors."Ready.."Chara mouthed only making you nod in response. Chara slowly opened the doors, and waved you over to show your sleeping father."Go!"Chara yelled out, as the both of your pounced ontop of your know wide awake father."What the hell!!"Your father screamed, and glared at his two daughters. Who were smiling innocently."It's nice to see you to Chara"He huffed, and slowly got up off the now messy bed."Chara...there's something we need to discuss in private"He mumbled, and waved Chara to follow as he left the room. Chara followed behind leaving you dazed."What?"You questioned, and slowly got up. Pressing your ear to the wall, as you listened to their conversation."The leader g of the hellsins found out about frisk..and I need you to watch her I know he's going to try to be after her and we know you and your boyfriend are one of the most skilled fighters here"He sighed, and quietly whispered something that you couldn't quite make out."don't let her out of your sight"that's all you heard, before scrambling back onto the bed. Before the doors slammed open, allowing your sister, and father back into the room."Frisk were going shopping!"Chara smiled, and quickly grabbed your hand."O-oh ok well I need to get ready"You yelped out, making Chara giggle."I'll help you pick out your outfit like we did when we were little"Chara chuckled, and quickly ran down the hallway. Passing the two skeletons, as she ran into your room."Ok well let's pick out your outfit"Chara huffed, and opened your closet.

"Ok well let's pick out your outfit"Chara huffed, and opened your closet

"how about this?"Chara asked, as she threw you some clothes. It was a light pink crop top sweater along with black jeans."Ok yeah this will be fine"You chirped, and quickly got undressed. Slipping on the black jeans, and pink sweater quickly."Is this ok?"You hummed shyly, only making your sister chuckle."You look adorable my little sister"She giggled, and quickly sat you down on one of your pink chairs."I'm gonna do your hair and make up ok?"She asked only making you nod in response.

You looked in the mirror amazed by the beautiful makeup that your older sister had done

You looked in the mirror amazed by the beautiful makeup that your older sister had done."W-wow it's so good"You whispered, and smiled."Thanks sis!" "don't get to excited I haven't done your hair yet.."Chara mumbled, and slowly started to brush your hair. Before pulling it up into a cute messy bun, with small hairs sticking out making her little sister known as you look even cuter."Ok now let's go before the mall gets to crowded!"Chara smiled, and took your hand. Dashing out the hallway, as she passed by the two skeletons again."Bye I'll see you later!"You called out to the two who only waved in response.

You two finally got to the mall after the long drive, you quietly looked around, and smiled."Wow we haven't been here ever sense we were really little..."You squealed, only making Chara shrug in response."Yeah it's still pretty cool though"you, and Chara walked into the mall. Only getting a couple of stares from strangers, as you continued on your way. You just couldn't shake off the thought you felt someone watching you."So how ha-"you were stopped when you bumped into a tall figure."Oh sorry-"

"it's alright doll"