Tricky skeletons~♡

Frisk continued on her way towards the fridge, humming her same song. Her sanity slowly flowing back into rythme, as she lightly tapped her foot to the beat."Maybe they'll like sandwiches?"She hummed, quickly opening the cabinets in search of her ingredients." Ah ha!"Frisk smiled in victory, as she grabbed a small bag of bread."This should be ok..."Frisk giggled, and silently searched through the fridge.

She brought out her normal ingredients including ham, mustard, cheese, and sliced tomatoes. She silently worked on making lunch. Cutting the bread, and placing the ingredients inside of the cut pieces of bread. She quickly grabbed three plates, along with a dark chocolate bar."Frisk!"A loud feminine voice shouted slightly annoyed."Im coming Chara!"Frisk yelled back, quickly grabbing a tray, and placing the plates on it along with the chocolate. She quickly sprinted up the stairs towards the room her sister, and the skeleton were located, careful not to drop or spill any of the plates.

She finally reached the room, and opened the door quietly stepping in."I'm back"The small brunette chirped, looking at the two on the bed."What did I miss?"She hummed, before silently setting the tray onto the bedside table."Nothing really"Chara shrugged, before swiping the chocolate bar from the tray. Easily tearing it open, and taking a large bite."I brought you something to"Frisk hummed, as she handed the skeleton the plate. He looked hesitant but slowly took the plate, grabbing the sandwich off it. He quietly stared at the sandwich, and smiled. Before taking a small bite out of the neatly cut sand which.

"Chara give me some"Frisk whined, as she tried snatching the chocolate from her older sister. But just ended up miserably failing."No get your own!"Chara hissed, as she backed up against the white walls. Trying to escape from her younger sister, as she stuck her tongue out."Give it to me!"Frisk whined again, as she grabbed onto her sisters foot. Easily dragging her to the floor along with herself.

"Oi you little piece of crap no!"Chara cried out, as she landed on the ground with a loud thud. The skeleton just stared at the two fighting siblings, and chuckled."You to remind me of me and my brother when we were younger..."Papy sighed, instantly making the whole room go quiet. The two females stared at the skeleton before giggling."Really what's he like?"Frisk asked, as the skeleton huffed in response."He was playful but mostly lazy when he was younger..but he changed over the years."Frisk looked at the skeleton in concern, as he quickly went quiet."How about we finish eating and after we can play the wii?"Frisk hummed, as she swiped the chocolate bar from her older sister, taking a large bite from the top. Her sister only groaned in surrender, and laid back down on the floor.

"Your mean you know that?"Chara growled, as frisk giggled."I know"Frisk cooed, before tossing her sister back her beloved chocolate."And your sour"Frisk shot back, as she sat back on the bed. Quietly staring at the skeleton, as she gently twirled her brown hair around her index finger."Thank you for the sand which"Papyrus smiled, as he finished his renaming part of the sand which.

"No problem anyways come on"Frisk smiled, as she gently grabbed the skeleton by the sleeve. Before gently pulling him out of the room, with her sister behind."I'm going to find stretch ok?"Chara hummed, as she gently kissed her sister on the forehead. Quietly glaring at the skeleton, as she hugged her smaller sibling."don't get in trouble and watch out"Chara whispered, so frisk could only hear."Wha-" "Anyways later"Chara called out, as she ran down the long hallway in search of her lover."She really cares about you..."The skeleton whispered, as she stared at the small female infront of him."Yeah I know..but you know it's just sibling stuff..."

Frisk gently pulled the skeleton towards another room, gently grasping onto his sleeve as she opened the door. She walked inside with the guest following behind."Sorry me and asriel were playing Mario kart so it's kind of a mess"The female silently walked towards the wii console, and turned it on."Its fine"The skeleton sighed, as he looked around the room. He still knew it was stupid to try and escape, he knew what this small girl was capable of...but he knew better..."

A loud crash came from down stairs, along with glass shattering."What the-?"Frisk was stopped, as the skeleton behind her quickly wrapped something over her mouth."Mmf!?"Frisk squeaked, as she struggled against the skeleton."Shut up"The skeleton growled coldly, as he quietly kicked open the door. Heading down the hallway, still holding the small girl in his grasp."Don't struggle it doesn't make anything better you ungrateful little brat"The skeleton growled into her ear, as he walked towards the living room."Aha brother your here!"Papyrus called out to the intruder who was standing in the living room. His hands clenched in anger, as his right eye was glowing bright yellow? The skeleton seemed to calm down at sight of his brother, but smirk at the sight of the small girl known as frisk.'Wait that's that same skeleton from the mall!!'Frisk mind was over flowing with thoughts, as she blankly stared at the skeleton.'What the hell how dare this fucker awake me!?'her other side growled inside of frisk head, in anger of the skeletons."Well well well look what little princess we have here"Frisk slightly growled, and slowly started to open her eyes. When something was tied over her eyes."Sorry doll you ain't using your trick on me.."The skeleton chuckled, as he gently lifted up her chin."Shh don't worry doll I won't let anyone else touch you..."

              "except for me"