The fire

Frisk pov:

I watched as my home burnt to the floor, screams, and yells sounding around it as tears began to fall from my closed eyes. G stood next to me, his arms wrapped around me in a protective way."Frisk"He whispered, i looked up at him, tears streaking my face."Come on"Before i could even argue, he swooped me up into bridal style. i buried my wet face into the crook of g's boney neck. G rubbed my back in a relaxing motion. I..i just sobbed louder this was horrible. I looked back to the house that was now practically burnt to the ground.

"Those fuckers will pay"

3 hours ago:

Frisk pov:

I sat on the bed looking down at g, as i gently laid my head onto his chest. He was asleep of course, and only fidgeted in this process. I sighed, and slowly began to rise."G i lov-"I was interrupted by a loud ear piercing scream. This even woke g up as he dashed out of the bed. I followed behind quickly, G was full blown running to see what was going on. He pushed through many monsters, and humans that were crowded around something. I cursed under my breath, and began pushing several others out of my way. I stopped when i saw who the victim of this horrible crime was. It was a lady? The lady had golden hair, with two closed eyes. She had a brown shirt on with, blue jeans. What stopped me the most was the large gash in her stomach, and chest.'I-it looks like she'd been cut open?'I covered my mouth with my hand, and buried my face into G's sweater.G wrapped his arm around me, glaring at all others that surrounded him."What happened!"He barked, his voice husky, and strong."And where is frisk father?"By the time he finished a man to late, came walking over."What's happened"My father glared as the crowd began to move away from the horrifying scene."Poor girl"People started asking left, and right like nothing."What the hell happened" or "Is there a traitor in the building"I on the other hand sighed, when a slight ringing came to my attention. I looked through the crowd, and began to walk off. I stopped when i noticed something, smoke? My eyes shot open, as i spun back around."The buildings on fire!"I yelled through the other yells. G spun back, and turned around. He held my hand tightly, and yelled so loudly that it echoed through out the room."Get out of the damn building it's on fire!"Everyone scrambled, and started running towards the nearest exit. G pulled me, and ran into papyrus room. He grabbed his brother who at this time, was sleeping. papyrus grabbed some clothes, and his gun nodding. blueberry ran into the room, scared, and mad."I can't find my brother!"He practically screeched."He's probably outside"I whispered, cracks erupted, and so did the roar of fire."Let's go"I ordered, before picking up blueberry. I ran out the door with papyrus, and G close behind.'Wheres chara?'I asked myself, but sighed.'Shes probably already out of the building'People around me were hurrying, as they grabbed their weapons. I was confused for a second when i realized what was actually happening, we were being attacked. I looked back at G, and looked straight ahead. I looked at the lock door, and growled. I forcibly brought by foot back, and kicked straight at the door. The door flung open, with the fire behind us. i ran out, with G, and papyrus. I sat blueberry back down, and looked around. Only a few people were outside, and they were fighting men in hoodies. I grabbed papyrus gun, and shot at one of the nearest men. I then shot at another one, and another one. Soon only blood remained on my clothes as i slid down one of the trees. I had my back to it, and my face buried in my knees. G knelt near me, and hugged me to his boney chest. Papyrus stood guard watching, while blueberry stood next to him looking around. I looked up a g to see him smirking."Hon i didn't know you were so good with a gun"I rolled my eyes, and giggled."Yeah well whatever"That's when i noticed the fire on the building was increasing, and...people were scattering out, but not my father. He was still in side!I shot up, and dashed towards one of the doors. It erupted with flames, i tried to hold back the tears but failed."Dad!"I screamed as G tried to hold me from running back into the deadly fire. I began to sob again, as i buried my face once again into G's sweater. Fire engines were heard as they drove up from the road. I just stood there sobbing, hopping that tall grey haired man would walk out of that fire bravely. But yet not everything is a fantasy, because god hates me. No tall man walked out of the fire bravely with grey hair. No sister, and her boyfriend were standing outside. I soon blacked out from my anxiety attack. I heard faint yells, and G's voice as he called my name.

                   "What the hell happened!?"