I sighed. "See you later, babe".

He kissed me on the cheek and I got out. "Three fifteen!" I shouted.

He nodded with a thumbs up.

I smiled and walked into the building. The day dragged on. But luckily, the kids weren't acting up.

At three o'clock, I sat reading a book aloud with a little girl on my lap and seven kids surrounding me.

As I finished the book, I got a text message.

ChuckyCheese❤️: I'm here now. Can I come in?

Me: sure. You might have to help out :)

ChuckyCheese❤️: me? With kids? Yeahhhhhh..... No. That sounds risky.

Me: pwwweeeaaassssseee?😘😘😘

ChuckyCheese❤️:JJJJJJJoooooooaaaaaannnnnnaaaaa

Me: that's not funny:(

ChuckyCheese❤️: uuuuugggghhh. Fine. But only for a few minutes. Only for you

Me: thanks babe❤️❤️❤️

I set my phone down. I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and answered.

He smiled and tried to kiss me, but I stopped him. "There are children present", I giggled.

"See? Reason #1 why me and kids don't go together", he whined.

I brought him in and shut the door. I introduced him to the kids, or at least the ones who were listening.

"This is Charlie, my friend", I said.

He scowled. "Friend?"

I nudged him. "They're like three".

One kid raised her hand. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"What the heck?" I asked. She was only three. She wasn't supposed to even know that.

Charlie laughed triumphantly. "I like this girl".

I scowled. "Yes", I answered calmly.

"Do you guys kiss each other?" She asked.

The rest of the class exploded with "ewws" and grumbles.

Charlie nodded. "A lot. Especially on the lips".

"You're not helping", I scowled.

"What? They asked!" He said.

"I'm gonna help them clean up. You're free to do whatever", I said.

I sat on the floor and helped some of the boys clean up the blocks. I watched as Natalie, the smallest little girl, the one who played by herself and never talked, walked up to Charlie, who was sitting in the corner, on his phone.

She brought a little toy to him. "Here you go", she said in her little tiny chipmunk voice.

He set his phone down and took the toy. He smiled brightly. "Thank you so much. This is a cool.....", he tried to figure out what it was,"...... Toy. Is it yours?"

She nodded. "You can have it".

He said something that I couldn't hear, and she giggled. He body was so tiny, her giggle caused her to topple over on her butt.

She wasn't hurt, but Charlie, being himself, got up and made sure she was completely fine. She held out her arms and he picked her up.

He sat her on his lap. She pointed to his right eyebrow. He smiled and his eyes grew wide, like they did when he was excited. He told her with enthusiasm and she giggled.

She picked up his phone, which looked way too big for her. He unlocked it and handed it to her.

She clicked on things and sat back onto his chest. He just smiled at her. It was weird, I had never seen him look like that from a different perspective. I had a feeling she already had him wrapped around her little finger. They talked for a while, like they had known each other forever.

It was true, everyone that met him loved him, even the tiny, shy, little girl who would barely say more than a few words to anybody.

He looked up and we met eyes. I was awestruck by him. He gave a confused look.

I just shook my head. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know it was possible, but I had fallen in love with this man even more.

20 likes and as any comments was possible! Thanks so much! Love ❤️