Oh Shiiii

"And I have to be honest with you. I don't care if you hate me. I'll still chase after you. Because... Because I love you".

"You... You what?" I asked in disbelief. His eyes were locked on mine.

"I.... I love you", he repeated.

No one would ever know how much I wanted to hear those words from his mouth. Those three little words.

I closed my eyes and reopened them, making sure this was real.

"This is real", I whispered.

He nodded. "This is real".

He opened up his arms and I fell into them.

"Can you say it again?" I asked, longing to hear the words again.

He smiled and pressed my head to his chest. "I love you. I love you. I love you" he repeated.

"I love you too", I said.

"I'm so sorry. Sorry for all the times I never said it. I'm sorry for being a coward. Sorry for all the times I let you leave. When I let you go. I'm sorry for all the things I said. I'm sorry for all the times I made you cry. I'm.... So so sorry", he choked.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for all the times I left and for all the promises I broke", I said.

He rubbed my back and kissed my head. "But that's all behind us, and we're gonna make it. I promise".

I nodded. I believed him.

"Here, come here. Get up", he said.

"What? Why?" I asked, sitting up.

"Come on, I'm going to do This right", he said.

I was confused, but I listened. I stepped out of the car and walked to the front where he was.

"Babe, it's cold", I said. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and shivered.

"Come here", he said, and wrapped his arms tightly around me, protecting me from the cold.

"Now... Why are we out here?" I asked.

He pulled back enough so he could see my eyes and our noses were almost touching.

"Joanna, Will you be my girlfriend? Officially? Can I kiss you whenever I want? Sometimes because I need it, sometimes to make sure you're there, sometimes because you're so beautiful, and sometimes because I'm just so freaking happy?" He asked with a chuckle.

I giggled. "Yes. And are you going to kiss me now?"

He nodded. "Mmmhmmm".

"And what reason?" I asked.

"Because You're mine", he said.

I smiled and kissed him. And my reason? Because I loved him. So flippin much it hurt.

"Can we go back into the car?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Yes."

We got back in the car and drove home. We sat out on the road for a little bit.

"Why here? Out of all the places to go, why would you come back to your parents?" He asked.

"Because I thought you might stay away if I was here", I said.

"Well you thought wrong, princess. I wasn't about to stop for anything, even though your parents do scare the living daylights out of me."

I laughed.

"So why have your parents always hated me? I mean, besides the fact that they're convinced I kidnapped you?"

"Uhhh.... I mean... I guess they thought you were immature. I mean... You are kinda", I said.