17

[ just before you read this chapter I want to warn that it contains sexual content so read at your own risk & the picture I added is what I see Ben to look like ]

His body pressed hard against mine. His lips locked on my neck, kissing and tugging at the sensitive skin. My hand grasp the sheets as he begins to move his locked lips down to my stomach. Leaving trails of bites around my belly button. My back arching off the bed as he leaves the last one before he gently moves his lips to hover over my clit, Making hard strokes at it while he shoves two fingers inside of me. "Ben.". As he picks up the pace and licks softer making my body feel insane. Throwing my head back I use my hands to scratch onto Bens back.

"That's right Ava, moan for me."He says into me. I make enough sounds for him to be pleased and for him to proceed taking his boxers off and without a second glimpse to check if I'm still okay with it he slides his dick inside of me instantly making my teeth bite onto my lip and pushing harder onto him.

"Thought you wouldn't let this happen again."Ben says between pants and moaning 'Ava' quietly. I laugh and hush him. I roll us over so I'm on top of him. He grunts and closes his eyes. "Sweet little Ava."Ben says but his voice sounds different in my ears making me moan louder as I continue to move my hips on him and kiss his chest. "Peter."The name slips effortlessly off my tongue, then continuing to moan it for a second time Ben gently pushes me off of him.

"Peter?"

x

We lay silently. Awkwardly. Just sounds of our calm breathing filling the room making it even more uncomfortable.

"Ava."Ben speaks up.

"Mhm."I continue to stare at the ceiling.

"You know, that wasn't the first time you moaned Peter."I could sense the humour in his voice and his eyes staring at me.

"Doesn't really help Ben."I laugh. Shortly after he laughs too.

"I never stopped you before but,"He stops and doesn't carry on. Causing me to turn and look at him back now.

"But?"

"This is just fun right? So if you were picturing someone else then I guess it didn't matter to me."He shrugged. I scrunched up my face. I knew where this was also going.

"You like me."I mutter, I hear his sigh.

"Is it that obvious."He laughs nervously, nodding in reply. He hits his head hardly off of the pillow. "'This is wrong,". "I have a girlfriend, and you, well whoever Peter is will be pretty bummed too."His words almost hurt. And what hurts more that it wasn't the fact that he had been cheating on his girlfriend with me is that hearing him say Peter felt like a dagger into my heart. And I didn't even know why Peter meant so much to me.

"She will understand Ben."I reassure him. "She loves you."

"I don't love her."

"Oh."was all I could reply. And "that's sucks."

"I should go."He says as he moves out of bed. "Ava."He hums. I sit up. "Thanks."His smile was fake.

"This really does have to stop now Ben."I stare at him.

"I know."He nods, walking to the side of my bed kissing the top of my hair. "Sweet Ava."