06

Peter's pov,

Id never been so intrigued and mesmerised by one human being before. She had a glow of darkness that I just wanted to ruin.

She sat silently, slouched and her face staring at the ground. I got down into a crouch, looking her straight in the eyes which made her uncomfortable.

"What?"she mumbled under her breath.

"I thought I told you to only speak if you're spoken to."I shot up.

"Sorry."She exclaimed.

"Apology accepted."I nodded, taking a couple more glares at her. "Sit straight you're annoying me."

Her eyes darkened, then rolled. Sitting up slightly in her position on my bed she began to loose her temper.

"Oh love, calm down a little."I chuckled moving closer to her standing her up by pulling her hair towards me. She yelped as I continued to tug it.

She tumbled towards me, her lips nearly pressing against mine. I watched as her cheeks changed to a pinkish colour.

I pulled my hand knife from my belt and cut the skin on her arm, she quickly fell back. Pressing the opposite hand onto the fresh cut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you idiot!"She screamed.

The pink colour from her cheeks drained. I laughed a hard dark laugh.

She sat in shock, speechless. Tears falling from her cheeks and the blood poured down her arm.

I raised my eyebrow, "Rule number two, strength. To survive here you need to be strong. You will be pushed to your limits; a small cut like that is nothing."My voice was low but harsh.

"Small?"she whispered, her eyes widening.

I sat down next to her, I wiped the left over tears that hung on her chin. I felt her breath hit my face.

My other hand squeezed her arm, over the cut. She winced under my touch. "Please."She breathed.

I moved my hand away, wiping the blood onto the sheets. "Look."

I watched as her eyes looked at her arm, her healed arm.

"Pain, it won't last forever but while you're hurt you become vulnerable and those people don't last. Especially not here."

* * *

Sorry if there are any mistakes, I wanted to post and wrote this pretty fast. Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I'm going to try harder.