04

Peters Pov,

I watched her struggle, a smile coming to my lips. I enjoyed watching her; while she kicked and screamed I sat back and admired my little possession.

Although I did not like the blind fold they had covering those eyes of hers. My shadow is quite the secretive sort about our camp.

I quickly got bored of her yelling so I walked over, yanking the material that was covering her eyes off of her head revealing the blue eyes I had been longing for.

"You."She screamed."This is just a dream Ava, it's just a dream it's fine."She repeated to herself.

Oh how I hated to break it to her. "Love, this is no dream."

She looked up, staring at me without saying anything. "What do you want for gods sake."

I turned on my heels. "Well isn't that obvious."

"No, not really."She spat.

"Untie her."I said looking at the two boys that stood close to her.

She rolled her eyes as they quickly pulled the ropes from her hands and legs.

For moments we both stood silently.

"Well go on then."I laughed.

"What."She asked.

"Go, leave."I said simply. She squinted, looking around at the silent boys.

"I-I. Y..ou won't just let me go. I'm not that stupid."She hissed.

"Well I'm letting you have a head start, go."I raised my eyebrows waiting for her reaction.

"Who are you."She spoke louder. Changing the subject.

"I'm Peter, Peter Pan."I introduced myself, presenting my hand in front of me in which she didn't take.

"Peter Pan?"She laughed, slowly turning her head continuing to laugh before clearing her throat. "Peter Pan isn't real."

The boys around us started to chuckle and whisper to themselves. I grinned as her face flushed.

"Well it looks like I'm very real."I spoke widening my arms out.

Moving closer to her; I pressed my lips to her ear. "Bad choice, Love."

I felt her shiver under my touch.

"Take her to one of the cages, keep her there for the night."I walked off.

"You can't do this!"She shouted.

Stopping, I turned. "Young Ava it looks like I am doing this."I smiled.