09

I heard her cry, she was begging for me to help. It was her own bloody fault. I snickered to myself before turning on my heels and walking the other way. I watched as she screamed and cried pulling at the side of the stream. The water around her was a dark red. Watching her suffer fascinated me in many wrong ways.

I stepped to the edge, her fingers grasped my shoes before she realised I was standing there.

"Peter please."She pleaded, I didn't know if it was water, sweat or tears on her face but to get out of there she needs non.

"You knew this was going to happen you bastard!"She screamed at the top of her voice.

Some birds flying from the trees near.

"Keep your voice down love."I grinned, still watching her in pain.

"Please."She breathed, slowly letting go and giving up.

"Stop fighting, and be calm."I said, looking at her.

"THATS HARDER SAID THAN -"I cut her off.

"Just do it, picture you being free. Picture nothing on your legs."I instructed.

She took a couple of breathes and stopped moving before exhaling loudly. "I can't do it!"She squeaked.

I rolled my eyes, bending down grabbing both of her hands and pulled her out smoothly.

As I stood her to her feet she expected to tremble but she did not.

I watched the confused look on her face.

"You, you healed me?"Her breaths still short and fast.

"No."I said turning away again.

"Wait!"She yelled, I stopped but did not turn. I felt her presence behind me, "You knew that was going to happen didn't you you said nothing would!"She narrowed her eyes and had her arms folded over her chest when I turned.

I moved the wet hair out of her face and smiled.

"Like you said, you shouldn't of trusted me."I paused, biting the insides of my mouth before clearing my throat. "Besides, you jumped in all by your self. I never said it was safe."

As I walked away from waterfall I heard her thoughts, all her mixed thoughts. Most of the degrading me, but her heart told me different. The way it sped up when I touched her face. She didn't even realise.

"But- but you must of healed me."She panted, trying to catch up.

I sighed, "It wasn't real Ava, it was just your imagination that's what the water does to you."

She had stopped running, I could tell. But I continued to walk off.

She wasn't going to last long.

* * *

Sorry if there is any mistakes it was rushed, and if any of you like teen wolf / Dylan Sprayberry I am writing a new fanfic you should go check it of its called Scent. It's quite different to anything I have wrote before so I'm exited.

- xoxoxox Shan