11.2

Peter's pov

My eyes search everyone, before I hold my glare back on Ava, sweet, innocent Ava. I knew it was wrong but I just loved to make her struggle, I longed to see her in pain.

My eyes darken as I look at her, a hard, discomforting stare. "Boys!" I say, "How about you give me a countdown."

Ava's eyes popped, shifting forward she raised her voice above the boys first chant. "No but wait-"

"Ten!"They yelled over her.

I watched as the colour from her face drains and her body goes into panic. Her hand grips onto her clothing, holding onto it like it could save her. I chuckle deep inside; nothings saving you now.

She shouts over to Willow but I'm too exited to care what she said.

"Nine!"

"Please, Peter. I-I don't understand the rules."She shook, rules? who mentioned rules.

"Eight."The lost boys chant louder each time, I watch as it makes both willow and Ava uneasy. Oh how I am enjoying this.

"Peter!"She called but I failed to reply, I wanted her to suffer, she could stop this at any time she knows she can. And I hope she does.

"Seven, Six!"The countdown already getting quicker, I hear the sound of metal rattling. I turn, seeing the girl already holding a weapon whilst Ava, poor ava stands defenceless.

"Five!"

"This is a dream, wake up Ava."She whispers to herself. "WAKE UP!"

I can't help but laugh, is that so bad of me? Hm.

"Four."

Ava's eye contact gripped onto mine, her eyes half open as she squinted at me.

"Three."

"Peter please,"She cried out. She moved her feet forward.

"Two!"

"I don't-"

"One!"And in that moment, it went from life to death as Willow runs over to Ava piercing the blade through her stomach. A loud moan left Ava's lips. A scream that bought music to my ears.

Her body dropped to the floor, I walked over. Hovering over her lifeless body. "Well what do we do with you now."