11.1

Ava's Pov

The words rolled off his tongue simply, and arrogantly; his voice only holding a sarcastic and cocky tone. What would I want with him.

"Boys!"His balance shifted from right to left as he turned to make eye contact with everyone. "How about you give me a count down."his eyes directly on mine as he spoke.

"No but wait-"

"Ten!"The boys chanted.

I turned to the girl in desperation, "I don't want to do this."

"Nine!"

"Please, Peter. I- I don't even understand the rules."I pleaded.

"Eight!"The voices getting louder and the space getting smaller as the group tightened together.

"Peter!"

"Seven!"I watched as the girl I have known for a matter of minutes had a spear grasped in her hand, and if looks could kill there would be no need in that blade.

"This is a dream, wake up Ava."I whispered."WAKE UP!"

"Six!"

"Five!"

And the seconds slowed as I watched the smirk on the demons face, a face that suddenly became familiar.

"Four!"

I know I dreamt of Pan before but this - this was different.

"Three!"

"Peter please,"I cried, my foot slowly moving forward.

"Two!"

"I don't -"

My eyes rolled back, and darkness hit my quicker than I could blink, although I could still mentally see red, red that stained my hands.
I feel the metal slice through my skin as my stomach tightens and slowly I become numb. Is this it? Is this what dying feels like?

* * *

OKAY IM SO EXITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THESE NEXT CHAPTERS I HAVE WORKED SO HARD THIS ONE MAY START ABIT RUBBISH AND SLOW BUT IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE (HOPEFULLY)

&& THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS WILL HAVE PARTS SO THIS IS 11.1 SO PART ONE OF CHAPTER 11

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE this XOXOXO
(sorry if there are any mistakes I'll change them later I did start to write this a while ago)