05

Ava's Pov

My mind gave up, all night I have abused it with questions and shitty imagines of how this could possibly get worse.

I mean technically I have come to no harm, but kid napping me is worse enough and I still have no clue on his "intentions" for me.

I've came to the conclusion he's some type of phsyco, or in some way mentally ill. Not that it's a bad thing, my mind casts back to my "rough patch". However it's completely different this guy thinks he's a fictional character on the other hand about a year ago I thought fire came out of my hands so we aren't that different.

I chuckle to myself until I realise it's not funny and I'm still in this freezing cold cage surrounded by a jungle. Presuming its Neverland.

I could hear leaves crunching in the distance. Sighing I shuffled to the back of the cage. I was still hoping this was a dream.

"Out."His word sharp and demanding.

I stared at the boys face, his brown hair covering his eyes. Dirt smudges on his cheekbones.

"I said get out."He repeated himself, a little more angry this time.

"N-o, I don't have to do what you say."It annoyed me how confident I was in my head to when I actually had to speak.

"But you'll do what I say."A darker voice interrupted. I knew exactly who it was and I'd already stated to climb out of the cage.

I flinched as his fingers moved the hair covering my eyes, "good girl."

"How about we take a trip to my tent."He smirked, his hand grasping my arm.

Confident much.

"How about you go f-"I stopped myself. I knew I wouldn't be able to finish that sentence and I'd just embarrass myself even more.

He chuckled, his fingers hovered over the hand knife that was tucked into his belt. I felt the heat rise on my cheeks.

"Darling, it would be best if you didn't speak unless spoken to."He turned around and began to walk.

"But you-"He stopped and turned. Oh.

"Come with me, you look... Cold. You need warming up."He signalled to the boy who quickly grabbed me and pushed me along.

"I-m, I'm fine."I stuttered.

"Don't be silly Ava, Can't have you freeze to death."He teased.

As we entered camp the loud noise faded before everyone stood to their feet.

"Felix find her something to wear, and then prepare some food."Pan commanded, Felix smiled before rushing off.

"And you and I have some rules to discuss."He turned looking directly at me.

This just got better and better.

• • •

sorry for any mistakes

and if you haven't noticed I decided to continue:)