07

Ava's Pov,

I tossed and turned, his bed was comfortable and warm but it wasn't that making me uncomfortable. It was his piercing eyes I felt on me all night long.

Every time I lifted my head above the covers I'd catch his stare and the side of his mouth would raise before I hid underneath the material.

I don't understand what he wants, I still don't know if this is a dream. I mean if he cut me that deep wouldn't I have woke up. I felt that pain.

My thumb rubbed over the skin where the cut was before it vanished by Peters touch.

I want to scream at him, to ask him, to tell me what all this is I just know I won't get what I'm looking for.

His footsteps near the bed before I feel the mattress sink. I sucked in a breath, no way was I sharing a bed with him.

"Ava."He shouted, well if I wasn't awake then I am now.

His firm hands rolled me over so I was lying on my side in the same position as him.

"Yes."I whispered, he could shout all he wanted but I have no energy.

"It's time to get up and get dressed, we have work to do."His eyes darkened before he got up and walked to the door of the hut.

"Wait!"I called, he turned and smiled, "Get dressed into what?"

His arm flexed as he pointed to the clothing folded onto the chair before he left me all alone in the hut.

I walked over to the chair and ran my fingers over the rags that made a thin short dress. Leaves covering certain parts that might have had holes in.

I rolled my eyes, of course he'd want me to dress like a slut. I slipped the dress on and looked down at the bowl of water. My eyes were dark and I had bag under them.

I walked out to the clearing, it was sunrise and it looked beautiful. I smiled as I looked up at the sky and turned to catch all of the surrounding.

"Beautiful isn't it?"A voice said behind me.

I turned quickly and looked the boy up and down. I'd seen him in the group a couple of times.

Messy blonde hair, dirt covering his face and a scar running down from his right eye. I wouldn't like to know the story of that.

"Felix."He grinned, his teeth glowing and he offered his hand.

I shook it and bit the inside of my mouth. "Ava."

He nodded, I realised he probably knew everything about me too.

"So this is Neverland."I said sarcastically his face didn't really understand.

"Yes some people call it that."His eyes lowered to my body as he checked me out.

"What do you call it?"I asked, standing straight from my slouched position.

He stayed quiet for a couple of second before catching his breath. "Peter is waiting for you."

I looked around until he pointed in the direction of a waterfall.

"Just follow the path, and the sound of the water. You'll find it."And then he vanished.

I tried to ignore the fact that I was starving and started to follow the path to Peter. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shitting myself.