Mystogan X Reader: Cookies (REQUEST)

I cannot stop listening to Even If I Die, It's You. Literally.

Sorry, guys.... No Mystogan picture today. For some reason, my browser can't load a page but can load a YouTube video in decent quality. Wtf

Sorry for the delay ;-;

My Internet is currently shit rn, so hopefully, this gets to you before 2017 is over XD

Dedixated to Zeref-Dragneels-wife

Couldn't think of much, so I decided a fluffy imagine was needed :)

I kept on getting Jellal and Mystogan confused, so if I accidentally put Jellal, I actually mean Mystogan XD

ENJOY

--0--

Y/N's POV

Mystogan wanted to take me out to ice-cream, as a mini-date, so we went out. I ran downstairs in my Rilakumma onesie and saw Mystogan sitting on the couch. He might've heard me accidentally running into the wall...

'Y/N?' I hum loudly from the floor. Mystogan sighs and I swear I can hear his eyes roll from here. He walks over to me and picks me up by the waist.

'Mystogan!' I squeal.

'I thought I told you to get dressed for our mini-date?'

'I am dressed!' I exclaim.

'For outside?' I pout playfully and use my puppy dog eyes.

'No, no. no. Your puppy dog eyes won't work on me this time.' He folds his arms and looks away. I then stand from the couch and walk to the kitchen to get his favourite cookies.

'I'll eat your favourite cookies.' I say, waving a cookie in front of my eyes. Mystogan gasps.

'You wouldn't dare.' He stares at me with a glare that says 'try me.' I smirk at him before putting a cookie in my mouth. Mystogan gasps again.

'You said try me.' I mumble with cookie crumbs in my mouth.

'Babe, come on.' My boyfriend whines.

'Then let me wear this on our mini-date.' I say tauntingly before putting another cookie in front of my mouth.

'Fine. Give me my cookie jar back.' He grabs his cookie jar from me and the cookie in my hand, right when I was about to eat it.

'Hey!'

'My cookie.' He stuffs the cookie in his mouth before talking and walks off to the kitchen.

'Can I have one, please?' I wrap my arms around him from behind.

'You already had one.'

'But I want another.' I playfully frown.

'Fine, but you're sharing with me.' He grabs his cookie jar again from a really high shelf and grabs another cookie. He snaps the cookie in half before giving a half to me.

'Thank you!' I yell as I snatch his half of the cookie.

'Y/N! I want my cookie!' He eventually catches me and he wraps his arm around my waist and starts tickling me.

'Mystogan! No!' I giggle between all his tickles.

'Then give me my cookie back.' He stops tickling for a bit.

'No!' I refuse and put a bit of the cookie in my mouth. 'You're going to have to get it off me.' I mumble with the cookie between my lips. Mystogan leans in before biting on the cookie. I blush as he's doing this.

'Mystogan...' I blush at him getting closer and actually doing this. Our lips eventually meet and he bites onto the piece of cookie in my mouth. I start wiggling in his grip before he skillfully slips the cookie out of my mouth and into his.

'That was nice. Really sweet cookie.' He says a few inches away from my face.

-

-

-

-

-

-

'I still want my own cookie...'

'You already had one!'

--0--

OK... Well

Hope you enjoyed that XD

Thank you guys for all the reads and votes <3 

Don't be afraid to request or criticise my writing, as it really helps me improve for your benefit :)

In Wonderland 

Mad Hatter