Gray X Reader: Winter Wonderland

Your POV

Both Gray and I are ice users. I like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. Seems like he loves Juvia though. It's just another day at Fairy Tail; Natsu & Gray fighting; Juvia ogling a half-naked Gray; Erza yells at them; Lucy face-palms; Elfman saying 'MAN!' etc.

One day, Gray came up to me after one of his fights with Natsu.

'Hey, Y/N?'

'Yeah?'  I was busy helping Levy tidy up the library after Erza may have gone on a hentai rampage... -.-

I was bending down and Gray was right behind me.

'Uh... Do you maybe wanna hang out?'

'Sure! We never really get to hang out. Where?'

'Um... Do you wanna meet up at Ryuzetsu Land at 11 tonight?'

'The water park? Isn't that kinda far?'

'It'll be worth it.' Gray cracked a cocky, toothy grin / smirk and walked away.

'Wait, wouldn't the park be closed?'

-

I arrive at the water park at about 10:55 PM, wearing a casual black jeans and a dark red and black striped shirt. I see Gray turn the corner and he smirks at me.

'Oh my, that smirk will be the death of me...'

'What's up Y/N?'

'Nothing much. You?'

'Nothing much. So, I wanted to show you and ask you something.'

'What is it?'

'This.' The water was still running throughout the whole park. Gray slowly froze it and the water froze at the right time. Beautiful ice sculptures decorated the whole park and it was a winter wonderland.

'Do you like it?' Gray started stuttering. I've never EVER heard him stutter.

'This... Is... Beautiful...' Frozen water so clear you could see a beautified frosty, reflection of yourself.

'Didn't you say that you had something to say to m-' I get cut off by Gray kissing my lips. He pulls away and looks at me with a deep blush red. I'm pretty sure my face was twice as red as his.

'I'm sorry.'

'Don't be. I liked that kiss.'

'Would you be mad if I did it again?'

'Nah. What about Juvia?'

'GRAY-SAMA?!' We hear from behind. YOU'RE CHEATING ON JUVIA-CHAN?!' Juvia runs off crying.

'Uh...'

-----

In Wonderland - Mad Hatter