#1: RoWen: Young Love

Edited 13/5/16

--

Romeo's POV

Don't ask me why, but I think Wendy looks beautiful today. The way her dress and hair free flows. She's currently sitting with Lucy-san.

'Lucy-san, I heard you and Natsu are together!'

'Uh... Uh...' I can see Lucy blushing madly and Wendy giggling.

Oh, God, her smile, her laugh, just everything about her just seems natural to me.

Am I weird to say that I want to wrap my arms around her? I'm weird and crazy...

I stand from my seat to give my glass back to Mirajane when I hear:

'Romeo!' I can hear Wendy and I see her running towards me until she trips over.

'Damn, Wendy, how many times do you have to fall? Though...'

I run over to where Wendy face-planted and offered her my hand. She gladly accepted it, 'Arigatou, Romeo.'

'Did you need anything, Wendy?'

'Uh....' She plays with her fingers slightly behind her back. I love it when she does that, but this time, it's behind her back. She never does it behind her back... Unless, it's really really important. 'I have to tell you something, Romeo, but not hear, OK? Um.... Can you meet me under the Rainbow Sakura Tree at Magnolia Park, please?'

'Um... OK, sure thing. What time?''

'Sunset sound good? To you?'

'I'm in!'

-

I arrive under the Rainbow Sakura Tree just before sunset hits. I see Wendy in her signature dress, walking towards me.

'Wendy, I also have something to tell you too.'

'Uh....' Wendy stutters. 'Alright, you can go first if you feel like it.'

'Uh... OK? Anyway, Wendy, you have been on my mind, replaying for the past week. I couldn't get you out of my mind. I know that we're really young, but when we grow up to be about Natsu-san and Lucy-san's age, do you think that maybe we could try dating?' I literally almost die from embarrassment. 'I really like you, Wendy, and I was hoping if you wanted to be a 'thing', you know, a couple?'

'Romeo...' She looks at me with teary eyes. 'Oh, no, is this a good sign?' I ask myself. It takes less than seconds for Wendy to wrap her arms around my neck and say, 'I like you too.'

That was successful, I'm so glad I got it off my chest. Whoo!

-----

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter