Pantherlily X Reader: Dart King and Queen (REQUEST)

Edited 4/9/16

Dedicated to WinterNight16 :)

Hope you enjoy

Will contain Korean, because I am so obsessed with this new, sweet keyboard. :)

Enjoy!

-----

Y/N's POV

'Lily!' I yell out as he threw a handful of flour at me.

'What?' Messing up Gajeel and Levy's apartment is really fun, but then there's cleaning the mess up.

'Stop!' I giggle out loud. Lily and I are both boyfriend and girlfriend. He's the exceed of Gajeel and what about me? I'm just a loner off the streets. But my whole life changed when I met Lily, Gajeel and Levy. They took me in and treated me like family. It was pretty awesome, really, even after what happened in my life.

Lily stops throwing flour at me and I look at him questioningly as he gets closer to me. I blush a crimson red before he whispers in my ear.

'Jagiya~.' He whispers so dangerously low.

'H-Hm?' I stutter.

'Oh, no comebacks today?'

'S-Shut up!' He laughs as he backs away. Suddenly, the front door opens to see a shocked Gajeel and Levy.

'Guys, what happened?' Levy asks us.

'A monster got in and we attacked it with flour?'

'What type of monster was it?' Gajeel asks us questioningly, raising one of his eyebrows in the process.

'An.. Uh... Egg monster..?'

'Guys!' Gajeel and Levy both groan.

'Run!' Lily grabs my hand and we both fly out of the door.

'여기와  서  다시  당신이  작은  장난 (come back here, you little mischief (actual sentence I put in was actually: Come back here you little shits. XD I'm evil) Gajeel yells after us.

We fly all the way to the guild where we play darts. We start relaxing, ordering drinks and food from Mira, behind the bar and playing darts, when Gajeel and Levy storm the guild.

All eyes land upon them.

'당신은  너무  많은  문제에  있어 (you've got too many problems.)' They say to us.

'저와  그녀? 문제? (Me and her? The problem?)' Lily sasses back.

'Alright, Lily. Gajeel and I challenge you and Y/N  to a darts challenge.'

'Darts?' I question.

'Yup, darts. If we lose, you get to do whatever you want for a week. If we win, you have to stop causing trouble for a week straight. And if you cause trouble, then you restart the whole week, again. Clear?'

'에,  선생님 (Aye, sir).' Lily and I say in unison.

'Let's start.'

Gajeel starts off with a crap throw. None of his darts barely even made it to the bullseye. He scored three of his darts in the double ring (outer ring). Lily was next. He scored a dart in the triple ring and two darts in the outer bullseye.

Third was Levy. She was very good - scoring two of her darts in the outer bullseye and one in the inner bullseye.

'Oh, shit.' I groan.

Lastly was me. Easy does it, no pressure. I guess...

I threw the dart and it landed in the inner bullseye. Lily cheered on for me whilst the whole guild was sitting in their seats, waiting for me to strike again. I throw another dart, narrowly avoiding splitting my first dart. It landed right next to my first dart, the feathers touching each other (A/N: Sounds so wrong).

I threw the last dart with precision and it split one of the darts in half. I stared in disbelief and shock. Cheers erupted from the whole guild.

'Alright, you guys win.' Levy and Gajeel put their hands up in surrrender.

'You guys can cause as much trouble as you want.'

'Whoo!' I high-five Lily and we went around the whole week, pranking Gajeel and Levy.

Some pranks including dying Levy's hair green and Gajeel's purple.

-----

Yayy! If you guys have anymore requests, please send it in! I absolutely love doing these requests! <3

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter