Pantherlily X Exceed!Reader: Our Mission (REQUEST)

Dedixated to Luna_liones4 :)

If this isn't to your liking, sorry!

Enjoy

--0--

Y/N's POV

After we were hatched from our eggs, we were given a mission. To essentially wipe out the humans. So, when Lily and I hatched, we were tasked to kill two people. Their names?

Levy and Gajeel.

We spent hours flying around, trying to find the two. Eventually, we had to part ways, seeing as they were in different locations.

However, that all changed.

Flashback

'Lily, they're nowhere to be found together.' I say sadly to Lily. We flew hand in hand over the town of Magnolia.

'They have to be. That's what they said.'

'Maybe they're not together...'

'Doesn't that mean we have to part ways?' I look away from Lily as we land on a nearby rooftop.

'I've already found Levy but when we tried to search for Gajeel, he was nowhere.'

'Looks like we do have to part ways...' We both hug each other and say our final goodbyes before going to find our missions again.

-

I finally found Levy again. She has short-medium, blue hair, wearing an orange bandana and an orange dress. It seems like her teammates, Jet and Droy have a crush on her. Those two bakas won't get her.

I steadily walk into Fairy Tail, where the place is loud. One person with blonde hair stops what she's doing and she tries to calm everyone down.

'Everyone, there's an exceed here!' Everyone tries to take a look at me and I cower in fear from seeing so many humans.

'Aye, you're all making her scared.' Another exceed flies in front of me. Everyone goes back to what they were doing (yes, I'm looking at you Nab. You've been standing in front of that damn job board for about a decade).

-

I've spent months plotting of ways to kill Levy and none of them worked. 

'Lily... Where are you..?'

That all changed when they came in...

Flashback end

Lily and Gajeel walk through the guild doors. My eyes widen in shock.

'Lily..?' I saw him look at me and his jaw drops.

'Y/N?' I fly towards him and I start poking at his face.

'Is it really you?'

'Yes, it's me, now stop.' He grabs my arm and kisses me. I melt into the kiss and we both pull away, blushing like crazy.

Everyone in the guild, especially Gajeel and Levy stare at us.

'Gihee, we know each other from a while back...'

--0--

I'M SO SORRY, THIS IS SO SHORT TT^TT

I didn't know what to write, I'm so sorry ;-;

In Wonderland

Mad Hatter