NOTE: for those of you who need some clearing up.

So, I've read some comments over the last few days, though, Justin's character is really a huge douche bag and he's receiving the correct attention from you all a lot of you have been like:

"Oh i'd leave"
"I'm so mad at this sentence"
"This doesn't make sense"

Etc etc.

But the story is based on the fact that:

UNO:
For Kennedy to run her company or to receive full control, her father refuses to have any of his children to be divorced for the business' integrity and the issue with money and in divorce- equal division and ownership of such goods. (Though her older brother PAUL is divorced so he didn't get to run the company)

SO- since Kennedy married Justin, with no prenup what so ever, assuming she understands what her father means with NO DIVORCE, she has to understand that even though Justin is a complete asswipe that if she divorces him, it becomes a whole issue and she loses the company all together & inhertance.

That might seemed pretty fucked up to y'all but i'd like to remind everyone, it's a fanfic there are somethings that are....fiction.

AN ANNULMENT: which is what Kennedy did is from the church-it's approved from the pope to basically say that IT NEVER HAPPENED. So they sign and it's like nothing ever happened between them. Legally they have a right to just move on without any legal formalities.

DOS:

I know none of you condone cheating, neither do I, but there are some cases when a woman is strong enough to be forgiving. To be forgiving is the best thing you can be.

With Kennedy, maybe she had done it because she was vengeful and she had a point to make like he's mine and i'm the best.

Her mother says "you are stronger than you think" in chapter two because she wants her to know not to be afraid to confront him.

Her dad also had an affair which bruh both sides of the families are trash tbh but the fact is if y'all plan on reading THE PREQUEL later that KENNEDY and JUSTIN find their peace with one another so that's why that was her reason for doing the things she does in this story, because she doesn't want to lose her bestfriend.

TRES: TBH i love the comments, i thought i'd clear it up since y'all seemed so mad lately over some parts. Yikes

🍋pammy🍋