Ten: Uncovered.

~Kennedy Bieber~

"So how does a baby get into your tummy?" Hannah questioned as she laid on me and kept her ear pressed to my bump.

"Well mama and daddy had to go to special doctors so they could put it there" I adjusted my shirt as she smiled. I continued to read through our college books.

"Is it a girl?" She grinned excitedly as I put my books down. "Well we don't really know yet. Everytime mama and daddy go to see the baby the doctor can't see" I explained. "But why?" She put her thumb in her mouth as I pulled it out of her mouth.

"Because, the baby has it's legs crossed." I fixed her light brown hair. "Mama?" Hannah chirped up again as I held her close to me. "What does love really mean?" She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. "Well, when you say real love, real love can do anything. Love is something that never dies baby. Love is everywhere" I kissed her forehead and standing up as she yawned. "You're sleepy?" I rubbed her back as she nodded and rubbing her eyes.

"Alright, time for a nap" I walked up the steps and down the hallway to her room. "Here's dino" I handed it to her as she took it into her hands and moving into a comfortable position. "Okay" I tucked her in and patting her softly as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Alright, Ethan" I remembered I had to go pick him up. Leaving Hannah with our au pair was alright and I didn't mind, Cora was lovely and from what she had told me, she had family in Columbia. She had two boys of her own and her husband had passed away and left her with barely any money. She worked extremely hard and so this Christmas, Justin and I had offered to pay for a trip for her and her sons to go to Disneyland and spend two weeks in the resort.

"I'll be back Cora" I smiled as she looked up from folding Hannah's clothes as she smiled. "Drive safely Mrs Bieber" she looked at my bump. "Oh there's no need for formality, how many times have I told you that Cora? Kennedy is just fine" I smiled and patting my bump.

"I'll remember that from now on, Kennedy" she giggled as I picked up my keys to the mercedes.

---

"Ethan quickly please" I held his school blazer as he picked up his work books. He was chatting away with Kathy Mercado's daughter, her husband, worked with Luke's business and the two were awfully close.

"You should see my mums car! It's awesome! It has televisions and the seat reclines!" He announced as other parents looked in my direction. The school was awfully prestigious, no child's parents at this school drove anything less than anything expensive and branded, mothers dressed simple and sophistically but that didn't mean we weren't dripping in diamonds.

Every mother was a house wife, husbands had high class working jobs. But I, against Justin, I carried the wealth and because of my fathers reputation with a mafia, I was well known.

"And we have body guards" he yelled put as more mothers looked my way. "And I have a new baby brother or sister!" He announced. "Ethan! Get in the car" I pulled the door as he stopped shocked I had raised my voice in public as I smiled.

"Now" I looked at him as he got in without hesitation. "Sorry Kathy, he's just learning to observe things around him and has no control over his mouth, I apologise" I smiled as she giggled. "No need, after all I know, your dad looks after the family, he's very generous" she held my hand. "No way! When did he?" I shut the door as Ethan began to chime in.