Twenty-Three: Truth

-Justin Bieber-

I tried to get some paper work done and lately Kennedy had been just hormonal...a tad crazy but with her carrying two baby biebers, I loved every moment of her craziness

At the moment the hormonal phase was a totally turned on one, where on Monday, she genuinely didn't let me leave the house and basically, well, you get what happened.

"You look so yum right now" Kennedy smiled as I groaned, feeling tired, it had been like this for four days. At first, I was totally down for it, now I just wanted to run away. I smiled, trying to show her I wasn't affected as she kissed my cheek and pushing my seat back as her hands went to my tie and undoing it as I heard my phone ring in time as I took her hands in mine and answering the call.

"Genevieve what's up? Thank God" I huffed as she laughed. "Mr Bieber you have a meeting in forty minutes and Kaden wants to speak with you" she chirped.

"Alright, send him in" I hung up as Kennedy frowned. "There's a time and a place" I tapped her nose as she sighed. "Hey Bieber's still having awesome sex?" He placed a file on my desk.

"Kaden..." I trailed off as Kennedy smiled and pressing a kiss on my cheek before getting up. "Just so you know, i'm not wearing underwear" she smiled before leaving my office.

"Wow if this was dog world, a bitch in heat" Kaden mumbled as I threw a paperclip at him to shut up before Kennedy could kill him.

"Oh my God! Literally so aggressive!" Kaden whined fixing his suit as I sent him a look. "And you and your non stop talkative mouth are going to get us both killed!" I spoke in a hushed voice.

"Has she killed you yet Biebs?" Luke knocked on my door as I placed my head on my desk and groaning. "She needs to go to some sex addict group for pregnant women because i'm exhausted, is that a thing?" I huffed as Vera joined in.

"Well no, she's horny and she's double horny because she's having two kids. All of you have some respect, she doesn't want to be a whore, it's her babies" Vera explained. "Suck it up Justin, after all from what I've heard you're not usually satisfied after one round, bye!" She yelled out and waved as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh bro, legend" Luke laughed, pointing to me as I sunk lower in my seat. Don't get me wrong, her boasting to her friends the sex was great was a dream come true, but at the moment, I was genuinely on the path to running away.

"Embarrassing" I huffed as Kaden hummed. "Anyways" he chirped, opening the manila folder. "I found some old records, some which seem a little bit concerning. For the time that Francesca, the dumb bitch worked-I mean rest in peace asswipe!" Kaden put his hands together as I snorted. "Anyways-she stole a good half million" he shook his head as I ran a hand through my hair. "Where did the money go?" I furrowed my eyebrows as Kaden gave a disappointed look.

"That's the thing, it disappeared into thin air" he showed me the papers as I hummed. "This is seriously fucked up" I threw the files on top of my other paper work.

---
~Kennedy Bieber~

"You don't deserve Justin at all"

"He would always tell me he was happy with me"

"It was me, it was always me, and it always will be"