Sixteen: Forever

--Justin Bieber--

"Justin we're leaving!" Kennedy yelled holding Thaddeus' carrier. "I'm coming" I smiled, patting Blue's head as she whined. "I know, sorry. We'll be back in a few days" I smiled before leaving our home again, off to see my mum and her boyfriend.

Bloody unfortunate if you tell me. Unfortunate that her boyfriend is 25? Saying it out loud made it worse too. Kennedy didn't really understand, I mean, she did but she wasn't really freaking out like I was. Honestly, the CEO that I personally hired is dating my mother? God, kill me, today.

"Daddy! Hurry! Mama said we'll be late!" Hannah stood at the door holding her dino toy and thumb in mouth. "Alright Hannah, i'm coming" I shut the door making my way to the car.

"Daddy help me!" Hannah held her arms up trying to get into the car as I lifted her and placed her into the car seat. "Daddy do you love me?" She smiled as I clipped her in. "I love you very much honey" I kissed her forehead as she giggled. "I love you too" she chewed on her hands.

"Justin, we have to go!" Kennedy panicked holding a crying Thaddeus as Ethan continued to scream at the tops of his lungs.

"I'm coming" I chuckled shutting the door and getting in. Life was loud but I loved it.

"What do you mean you're pregnant?" Nicholas spoke up as all of Kennedy's brothers stopped hugging me. "No, no not my baby" he hugged Kennedy tightly as she giggled. "Papá you'll have a new baby to look after" she giggled as I stood there, nervous as hell.

My first, my very first baby and I don't think i'll even make it to meeting my baby.

"Justin, listen. Of course i'm pissed" Nicholas paused, licking his lips as he fixed his suit. "But look, a baby is a great gift any man can receive from a woman that he loves. I hope you both enjoy parenthood" he smiled and took a sip of his water.

"He's pale, I don't think he's even come to the realisation he's becoming a parent. I mean, poor kid, all he was looking for was to get lucky, not have a kid" Paul laughed as Nicholas frowned at Paul.

"When you get married, nothing you do is to get lucky. You get married because you love that one person and that one person will be the only one to carry a part of yourself forever" Nicholas clasped his hands together.

"Never treat her like a toy. When I gave her away, she was my everything, now she's your everything. You do wrong by her i'll kill you" he ended as I felt my throat tighten.

"I'd never do such a thing sir"

Sitting on the plane as I held a sleeping Thaddeus he moved in his sleep as Kennedy tried to get Hannah into a deep sleep.

"Ken?" I chirped as she took her attention off Hannah, looking at Ethan who was leaning on me and asleep as well before locking eyes with me.

"I-i'm sorry about everything. I know you've sacrificed a great deal for me" I began as she smiled. "Justin, marriage is hard, any sort of relationship has it's ups and downs. It's not perfect" she shushed Hannah as she moved and coming out of her sleepy stage.

"It was all my fault, I don't know how to love, I didn't have that as a kid, my dad-"

"You're father was a selfish man, he didn't care for you. Justin, I knew you since we were teens. I know this. But that's why i'm here." She stared at me intently.