Twenty Five: Always...

-Justin Bieber-

"I asked you do to one little thing and you couldn't do that?! I just-one fucking meeting Justin!"

"Oh so everything is my responsibility now?! This is our company not just mine! I have shit to do too!" I yelled as Kennedy groaned frustratingly. "are you pushing two kids out of your vagina? I didn't think so!" Kennedy yelled as I rubbed my temples, some of our employees trying to listen to us yelling at each other.

"Yeah well I have to deal with all of this!" I  gestured to her as a whole. "What's that supposed to mean?!" Kennedy spat as I scratched the back of his neck.

"Like the hormones and the-all the-just everything! You haven't been a damn walk in the park Kennedy! I have so much on my plate and all you have time for lately is to yell at me" I huffed and putting my hands in my pockets.

"I'm hot and bothered, i have two fucking babies sitting on my damn bladder and all you whine about is your dick and how we haven't had sex in like a week" she yelled at me as Luke walked past our office and winked as I flipped him off.

"That's you! I'm tired" I groaned as she continued to yell over me before she stopped. "My water just broke" she took in a deep breath as I rolled my eyes.

"You've played that prank on me how many times this week?" I leant against my desk as I felt her high heeled shoe hit my back.

"I'm serious!" She yelled as I turned around seeing a puddle on the floor. "You're sure that's not like, pee?" I stared at her before she grabbed onto me.

"Oh my God! This hurts!" Her nails dug into my skin as I had realised, she really wasn't faking. "you're really not faking?" I took hold of her hands as she groaned in pain. "does it look like i'm faking dumbass?" she yelled at me as I opened the door. "Olena, grab her baby bag and get a janitor to clean up all of that" I pointed to the puddle as she nodded. Everyone was rushing around me.

"I can't-I can't breathe" Kennedy tried to control her breathing as I wrapped an arm around her waist, thanking Olena passed me her baby bag as I pressed the button for the elevator. "these are intense" she let out a groan and held onto me as another contraction passed.

"okay lets just breathe, i'm sure we have a lot of time"

~Kennedy Bieber~

"Well I have to say, you're a trooper, but you're going to have to get into the water to start your labour up. You're only three centimetres" Doctor Greyson huffed and throwing her gloves into the bin as I groaned in pain as it started up in my abdomen.

"Hey bab-" "don't baby me asshole" I pointed to Justin as he held a cup of ice and stopping as he pursed his lips together. "Can she have the drugs?" He whispered to doctor Greyson as she laughed shaking her head.

"She has to be at least six centimetres, I don't want the painkillers to stop working" she explained as Justin groaned and sat in the seat beside me.

"Give me that" I snatched the cup of ice from him and eating two or three ice chips as I sat back in the bed. "Get out, get out!" I yelled out my bump as their heartbeats continuously played through the speakers.

"I'm stuck at three centimetres. What happened to wide pelvis, fuck that" I huffed as Justin nodded and looking in the distance. "I mean, you do have a wide pel-" "shut up, seriously" I placed my hand against his mouth as Justin nodded.