Fourteen: Lost

~Kennedy Marino~

It was now Christmas and Justin had been gone since that one night...he hadn't spent time with the kids and he dropped off the radar. I was concerned since he never turned up for Hannah's birthday party. He never missed one and suddenly he just decided that he wanted to be erased forever.

"Hi Luke, have you heard anything from Justin?" I opened the door as he shivered and entering the house. "I think Alex has lost her shit, she doesn't let him leave the house in all honesty" he took of his coat and Cara smiling as she hugged me tightly. "oh look at you! you're looking gorgeous as ever" she placed her hands on my bump as I giggled. "oh well we're getting close to the due date" I sighed and welcoming them in. I had a few friends over, including Justin's good friends since highschool.

Parker Hudson who was our good friend and often kept to himself, though when he did talk up his sarcastic comments did make us all crack up. "hey!" Luke yelled and sitting down with all our friends. "concerned about Justin?" Cara frowned as I nodded. "he hasn't called or texted. That's not the type of person he is. He's always checking up on me" I placed my hands over my bump as Paul walked over to me.

"Look sis, i'll find him. Stay here okay?" Paul kissed my cheek as I could only hope he would be able to find Justin.

---

"You're telling me that Justin cheated on you? I'll tell you something" Liliana hiccuped and downed another drink.

"He told me he loved you and he may have cheated goddamn! But that man would have never done it again! He wanted to grow old with you" she admitted as I felt my heart race.

"He-what? What did you say?" I paused thinking it all through. "He fucking loves you! I said he wouldn't do it again. You see the way he looks at you, he's a damn puppy! If anything that Alex bitch, oh she's just there until she's bored of him, she's like twenty?"

"Oh fuck"

I immediately ran to the study and pushing books off the shelves and grabbing all three college books. Then sitting down and looking for Diana. I had once found out Diana was Alex's best friend...but how? When I had searched it, they had met at Harvard university which made it confusing, Alex would have only been ten, unless Alex wasn't Alex...what if she was covering herself up? What if there was something more to this girl? What if she wasn't the age she said she was?

Flicking through various pages Luke came in and sat sat down grabbing one of the graduate books and searching. There were three, Justin and I completed a Masters degree in business, a Masters degree in Economics and a Masters degree in finance and international studies, which was three completed graduations. We fully graduated by twenty seven.

"What's going on?" Tobias stood behind me as I gasped. "Alexandra Whitely, graduated with latin honours, in our year in international studies" I mumbled as Luke shot up from his seat.

"Wait Alexandra has black hair right?" He analysed a photo. "Yeah why is that important again?" I tried to piece it all together.

"I don't think Alex's name is Alex" he moved the book towards me, a blonde haired girl, rosy cheeks and a bright smile.

"Guys, who the hell is Alex" Tobias pointed to the computer screen as Vera walked in joining the conversation. "Alexandra Whitely, killed in a freak car accident, turned twenty two and had just graduated with latin honours at the university of Harvard" I read out as we all stared at each other.