Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back

Start from the beginning

"You're not done! You don't make those kind of decisions. You want to know why baby? because your stupid. You think anyone would want you. Your lucky you have me. Now let me show you who's in control of this relationship" he got on top me and his crystal eyes turned a shade darker.

I tried pushing him off of me. He pulled at my shirt and then unbuckled his pants. "We'll see how done you are when I'm finished with you!" He yelled. He left wet kisses on my neck. I struggled and got a smack to my face.

"Ryder, please stop!" I screamed. He slapped me once more this time leaving a mark. He always hit me. But whenever he did he apologized and said it would never happen again. Its happened to many times that I don't remember the first time.

He pulled my pants down and stared at my body. A smirk played on his lips. He pinned my arms down, he was too strong I couldn't leave. "Shhh don't worry baby the first time always hurts" he whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle" his sickening voice made its way to me.

I screamed a loud scream that whole freaking country heard me. I heard his door open and someone pulled him off of me. I looked up seeing Ariana kicking Ryder in the balls. He fell to the floor with a grunt. Serenity grabbed my clothes and dressed me. I grabbed Meghan and hugged her I sobbed in her arms.