"Oh fuck, I'm sorry. This isn't the way I should be acting after my 'bestfriends' stab me in the back? I should just act like the shit didn't happen right?" I chuckled again.

"You know what? Please just get the fuck off my property before I say something I really regret." I said before slamming the door in their faces.

I knew I had to see them later at Mama J's barbeque, but right now I didn't wanna see those bitches. I shook my head as I went back to my seat next to Christian. In the time I'd been gone he'd already thrown all the cereal out of his bowl, onto the floor.

"Uh oh!" He gasped making me laugh.

I managed to clean up his mess and have a little breakfast before getting us both ready. I laid on the the bed before putting on his little Jordans and adjusting my . "Alright, chunky monkey. Let's go see daddy and grandma!" I said picking him up. We walked downstairs, I picked up his bag and my purse, locked the door and we were off.

Within 15 minutes, we were pulling into Mama J's already crowded driveway. I got Christian out of his car seat and slammed the door to the car. Of course I saw Kaya's Audi and her boyfriend's hummer parked outside so I knew they had gotten here already. I sighed before making my way up the driveway to knock on the door.

Big bird himself came to open the door as we mean mugged each other. "Little man!" he smiled as he took him out of my hands. "Dada!" Christian exclaimed before clapping his small hands together. Chris kissed his cheek and took his bag from me. I walked inside the house and closed the door.

I walked deeper into the house as I heard female voices, laughing loudly. None other than my ex friends and one other irrelevant bitch. "Madison, it's nice to see you again." she smirked. "I wish I could say the same, Kae." I smiled back. She chuckled.

"You look a lot...bigger since the last time I saw you." "Yea, that's what happens when you have a baby. I can't say the same about you though. You look skinnier. What's wrong boo? Can't find any food in any near by dumpsters?" I said blinking innocently. "Bitch." she mumbled. "What was that?" I smirked.

"Ok, can you guys stop being childish for two seconds!" Ashley screamed. I smacked my lips and crossed my arms. "I really can't believe this is you Madison. You've changed." Mel said shaking her head. I looked at her she was crazy.

"Me? I've changed? Was I the only that aborted Mijo's child because I didn't wanna ruin my body?" I screamed. Ashley and Kaya gasped as she looked at me with glossy eyes. "What?" I turned around to see a pissed Mijo.

"You bitch!" she screamed before charging at me.

It was as if I blacked out. When she charged at me, I just released all the pent up frustration and anger. To be honest, a few months ago I wouldn't even think about fight Mel; but here we are.

I could hear people around us shouting, Christian crying, and someone trying to pull us off of each other, but nothing was stopping me from going ham on her face.

What? She obviously wanted it, so I was gonna dish it out for her.

I obviously wasn't coming out of this fight untouched. Mel was furious at me and nobody could stop her from slapping my across the face and pulling on my hair.

"Enough! That's enough." I finally heard Mama J yell. I felt hands on my waist and then suddenly, I was in the air, curse words spewing from my lips.

I knew Mama J would probably get the holy water for me later, but right now I could say whatever I want.

"Fuck you! Fuck you, you, and you too!" I pointed to Melissa, Mikaya, Ashley, and lastly, Chris.

I should have fucking known not to trust them. I should have known. They always cross you, friends.