JAZZ

I laid still while Max sat next to me. Eve and Heath would be home later, and I was worried about Zack.

Max smiled at me and I smiled back.

"How are you Jazz?" He asked.

"feeling a little better, I doubt I look any better..." I tried to lighten the mood.

"You always look great, but the bruises are starting to fade slightly." He laughed.

"Thanks but don't make me feel better I'm worried about Eve and Heath. What if Zack finds them?!" I asked my face heating with worry.

"Shh, shh, they come home today and I doubt he even got a ticket anyway!" He told me his voice soothing.

"Okay! Your right. He won't get a ticket, there's no way they would." I sighed.

"Get some sleep, Eve might come and see you tomorrow." He told me kissing my cheek, before siting on the chair across the room.

That's when I saw how bad he looked. He had rings and bags under his eyes making them look puffy and sore. His hair was ruffed and hadn't been brushed in hours, and his clothes were dirty as he hadn't changed in a while.

"Max, go change and clean at home, also get some sleep, you look awful. No offence." I said to him seriously.

"I'm not leaving, I will call my mum to bring me a change of clothes." He waved me off.

"Do it now." I told him.

"Okay." He huffed taking out his phone.

"Mum, can you bring a change of clothes for me to the hospital?" He asked.

"Thanks see you in a bit." He smiled before hanging up.

"Happy!?" He asked raising an eye brow.

"Very." I smiled relaxing.

ZACK

"Hope you enjoyed your flight." The flight attendant smiled as I walked off the plane.

"Yea." I mumbled.

Once out the airport I ran to the road side and caught a cab.

I knew where they were, it wasn't hard, me and Heath used to go there with mother and father when we were kids. It was our favourite place.

I was so close I could hear and see them in my head.

EVE

"Hope you had a wonderful stay, Mr and Mrs Carllton." The man carrying our luggage said.

"It was amazing, thank you." I smiled gratefully.

"Yes as usual I loved it." Heath agreed getting in the limo.

"That is good, hope to see you here again." He smiled putting our luggage in the back, before closing my door.

"I'm sure we will be back." Heath said rolling down my window.

"Good, have a safe journey. Bye." The man said waving as the limo pulled away.

"Bye." We said waving back.

******

We drove quietly most of the way, me and Heath hand in hand. I looked out the window watching the sun set and the busy people walking past chatting.

Suddenly something caught my eye. I went wide eyed.

"STOP!" I yelled suddenly.

The brakes went on and we slammed to a stop.

"Eve, what's wrong?" Heath asked following me as I jumped out the car.

I saw who it was and I panicked.

"Heath..." I muttered taking his hand.

"Oh my...what's he doing here?" He replied pulling me back to the limo.

"No! Heath we have to face him!" I told him pulling away.

"No Eve-" he started.

"ZACK." I yelled before he turned the corner.

He whirled round at my voice and searched the path till he saw me. Then something flickered in his eyes and he walked slowly but angrily towards us.

"Eve what are you going, come on let's go..." He pulled at my arm.

"No." I said looking back at Zack just as he reached us.

"Hello, family." Zack smiled once he was a metre from us.

"Hi..." I mumbled.

"I've been looking for you two." He smiled sarcastically.

"How did you get here?" I asked surprised.

"Managed to get a ticket last minuet." He replied walking up to me, showing the ticket, before placing it back in his coat pocket.

"Did you pay for it?" I asked curiously taking a step back from him.

"Yes, luckily I had one hundred dollars on me I used that?" He moved close to me. I could see Heath's face creasing with anger.

"Lucky huh?" I raised an eye brow letting him move in.

"Yes very." He whispered in my ear.

Suddenly he mushed his lips to mine making me step back. After ten seconds of him kissing my emotionless lips I shoved him back. Then slapped his face full power, he stumbled back in shock and fell over tripping on a light post.

I grabbed Heath's hand and pulled him to the limo. We jumped in and closed the door.

"Go!" I yelled but the door opened and Zack tried to get in.

"Go away!" I yelled before kicking him in the chest. He fell back and I closed the door as the driver drove away, leaving Zack on the road side looking at us drive away.

"He's going to follow." Heath said out of breath from panicking.

"He won't get far." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

I held up Zack's plane return ticket smiling slyly.

Heath went wide eyed then smiled.

HEATH

She was brilliant! I couldn't deny that. Although I was annoyed at the fact she let Zack kiss her, I now knew she had had a reason, so I was willing to forgive, as now Zack would have to find either another way home, or get more money.

I hated Zack, he was trying to ruin my life again, but I wouldn't let him...ever.