Cause I'm Devil

Ryan's POV

I know that I have done wrong. But it was the only way to get her. She would never agree with me. I would never ask her parents for her. Never. Christos have done enough damage to my family. No more. I have gotten what I wanted. She is not going anywhere now. Actually, she can't.

I smiled when I saw her entering the building hurriedly. She is a little bit tensed and her eyes is saying actually how much angry she is. She needs only 4 minutes to reach me. Come, babe. I am waiting for you.

I heard a knock there on the door.

" Come in." I said. I looked up and saw her.

" Yes." I smiled.

" What is this? " she shouted.

" What?" I asked.

" This" she slammed the paper on my desk.

" This? Marriage certificate. " I smiled.

" Why the hell my name is here?" She shouted again.

" Cause it's your marriage certificate. " I smiled.

" What?" She said.

" Can't you read English? It has written in English. Read it and you will understand what it is." I said in a normal tone.

" What the heck is your name doing here, Mr. Axton?" She was fuming then.

" Cause it's mine too." I was checking the files. Then I told her that.

" How can this be your marriage certificate if it's mine?" She has become dumb in rage.

" There is only one way if you are married with me." I said while checking the files.

" Wh...what..What?" She said trembling.

" Yes, look it is saying that. " I showed her that.

" I don't believe it." She said.

" Really? " she said.

" It's fake." She said.

" I can proof that it's true. I can do a favor by calling a handwriting specialist. Shall I?" I said.

" I don't care." She said.

" I do, babe" I said.

" Now I can sue you for this cheating, Mr. Axton." She said

" No, babe you can't. Cause you have signed it by your will yesterday. It is very easy for me to prove." I smirked.

" I have enough evidence to proof it." I said.

" Like?" She said in a disgust voice.

" I have the certificate, original one, it's a copy. "

" That doesn't prove anything. " she said.

" Yeah, What do you say about Nolan, Jennifer, Adith and my lawyer.?" I said.

" What?" She said .

" Eye witness you know. I have four. They can help me. They will, actually. " I said and stood beside her.

" Whatever. " she looked away.

" Really? " I teased her.

" You can buy witness with your money. " she said.

" Oh! Yeah I can. But I haven't this time. Besides... " I paused.

" Besides? "

" Besides I have CCTV footage of this."

" What?!" She said that.

" Yeah. Wanna check it? I will be more than happy to check it when you sign the certificate. " I said.

" Why?" She said.

" What why, babe?" I hold her hand, her eyes were almost tearing. I can't see her crying.

" Why have you done this? Why? What have I done to you? I have never crossed your way. Then why have you done this?" Her eyes were tearing and I felt like I am a devil for making her cry.

" Cause, I love you and you hate me." I said.

" You can't do that. How can you be that rude?" She asked.

" I can. Cause I am a devil". I said pulling her in a hug.