She Is Mine.

Ryan's POV

I was trying to control my anger. I was on fire. I fired 5 blockheads yesterday. I have fired my secretary, the bitch. All the time she was trying to seduce me. I don't like this kind of employees. I don't allow this in my office. I will find another. Girls are doing crazy things to get my attention, but I don't care about it. These shits are wasting my time and making themselves like these pieces of shit.

I was driving to my office. I don't know whose is out of luck today, that person is going to face me today. I was passing through the road while a person... No,no,no...she wasn't a human, she was an angel from heaven. I saw her and just lost in her. I have seen her somewhere, but I didn't remember. Who cares? The beauty of her has caught me like having no escape. Beauty is all over in her every feature. Anyone will adore her. I have never seen such a beauty. I am feeling a strong desire to make her mine. Every feature of her is pulling me to her. What is this!!! Dark red hair, hazel green eyes which is now in deep anxiety. What happened to her? I have to see. I saw she was trying to have a lift. I immediately stop the car. I came out of my car.

" Hello? " I asked.

" Yes?" Her voice!! God!! She is driving me crazy for her without doing anything.

" What happened here? "

" Can you help me?" She asked. I am dying for her and she asked that?! Yeah, she doesn't know about me.

" Depends?"

" On what? " she was impatient.

" What kind of help? "

" Don't worry I won't ask for money or things like that. I just want a lift to the nearest hospital as I am new in London, I don't know any. If you help me it will be very grateful" she was saying that in a breath. What!? Is she ill ?

" What happened to you?" I asked with scare.

" No,no,no...I am perfectly fine." She said and I sighed in relief.
" But..." She paused. What?! I looked at her. She pointed to the bench near the road, there was an old lady, unconscious. " She is not OK. Can you please help me to take her to the hospital? " she said with hope in her eyes. How can I say no to her!!!

" Yeah, sure." I said.

"Thank you." She squealed like a kid and hold my hand and shake it. I felt like a electricity blew up on my body. She left my hand but I was still looking at my hand.

" Aren't you going to help me? " her voice make me come back from my imagination.

" Coming" I said and helped her to get the old lady in my car, I drove to the nearest hospital as soon as I could. We admitted her to the hospital and the doctor was examining her condition. I was examining her. I just was lost in her then someone called her.

" Ley?" Her name is Ley? Unbelievable!! What kind of name is this!! Wait who is this? That was a male voice. I turned to see that their was a man in his late 30. He was very worried. Who He can be? How is he related to her?

" Xavier, where had you vanished? " she asked.

" On the call." He smiled and she smiled too. I just hold on my breath.

" Ley let's talk with the doctor, OK?" They both left. Before that the beauty turned to me and smiled to make me go crazy.

" Thank you very much." She said and left.

"It's OK, beauty, go away today. I am after you and you are mine." I thought smirkingly.