What The Hell?!

Ashley's POV

" Ley, Ley?" Xavi is calling me. Why is going crazy? Hell, Xavi. I wanted to punch him for destroying my morning sleep. I woke up slowly and get down from my bed instantly fell down the floor, it often happens to me when my sleep remain incomplete. I stood up and went to downstairs rubbing my eyes. I saw Xavier standing there.

" What's happened idiot, why are you spoiling my morning sleep, huh?" I said in a irritating voice.

" There is someone, searching for you." He left for the kitchen pointing to the door.

" I will check it, make me breakfast." I said to him.

" I will , go check him he is waiting. " he said and I went to check who is this, spoiling my sleep.

I saw there was a man around 30 or up.

" Hello" I said to him.

" Ms. Ashley Christos?"

" Me" I said.

" There is a envelope for you. "

" And whom it from?" I asked.

" Mr. Ryan Axton. Please, take this." He handed me over the envelope. I took it.

" Thank you. " I smiled and he went away.

" Who was it?" Xavi asked.

" It was from my office. " I said.

" Oh! I made you breakfast. I am going out, do you need something? " he asked.

" Ice cream" I said.

" Accept that." He said.

" Nothing. " I said staring at the envelope.

" What is it?" He asked.

" I don't know. "

" Open up and check it, stupid girl. It's not for just staring at " he said, " And bye. " he said getting out.

" Say hello to Silva for me." I smirked.

" Go to hell. " he said I smirked.

I started at the envelope for sometimes more. Yesterday I went to left the job but Nolan and Jennifer talked to me about it. They requested me not to quit. Then I argued with them that I can't work with a person who is that much angry. I said it to them. Then they mentioned my dad. They said if I quit then it will show that Christos are weak and my dad was never weak. If I am his daughter then I have to continue and with over the difficulties not for me but only for my dad.

For my dad I can conquer the world. This job is nothing. So, I decided to continue but avoiding Mr. Axton. I will avoid him. Then I signed a new contract. It was quite nice. Saying that I even can work from my house, Greece. I have to attend once in 2 months for company meetings and they will arrange my flight, staying everything. I can do it for one year. I signed it. Maybe it's the copy of the contract.

I have to check it. I am so happy that I am going back to Greece. I will stay at my house and work from there. I can stay close to my family.

I slowly opened the envelope for checking the copies. As soon as I opened the contract copy I got frozen. What's this? What the hell?!

How can he cheat like this? What the heck has he done? My eyes were about to scoop out.