Concentrate!!!

Ashley's POV

" Quite good, but stuffs are looking very simple. It's very highly recommend project. So..." Nolan said checking my work. I understand that he was struggling to say. Actually, I think he doesn't want to hurt me. That's why he is using soft words. I know the interior design of the new project that I was given, I didn't completed properly. Actually, I was exhausted and restless for a few days. Lucy is not well, there is a complexity in her pregnancy. She was not aware of this. Just Nathan called mom and she said that to me. Only Nathan,mom, Adriana and I know that, not even dad. He will create a great issue about it. Now all we can do is pray for her.

Nathan is not going to let any harm happen to her, this Italian Billionaire is obsessed with his wife. But, still I am restless. I can't lose anyone else. I can't lose my sister. I can't, just can't...

" Ashley, Ashley?" Someone was calling me. I turned to see Jennifer calling me.

" Yes, Jenny " I said.

" Where are you lost, Snow-white? " she smiled at me..

" Oh!!! Stop. At least you don't start to call that. I am tired of hearing this. Why do they always call me that? Do I look like her? " I said. Jennifer was about to say something but voice from behind of mine stopped her.

" Yes, you do." The voice said that and I turned to it... It was Mr. Axton. I got scared. It's working time and we 3 are chatting here. Actually we have finished our works for today. I was about to show the designs to Mr. Axton so I ask Nolan and Jennifer first. They didn't gave me a good expression. It is horrible. But for now, it turned Opposite.

Now what will he do? Shout at me? I was ready for being scolded. But, I saw him looking at me. I looked at him. I always find him attractive and it's hard for me to resist.

" Umm... Mr. Axton... " I paused.

" Yes, Ms. Christos? "He said with unreadable expression in his face.

" Actually, sir I was hear to check out my schedule from Jennifer." I informed.

" Yeah, I see that. Now, come to my cabin. I have something to tell you " he said. I nodded and waved at my friends I followed him. He entered the office and took his usual sit. Then gestured me to sit down the visitors chair and I did.

" Have you finished your works?" He said.

" No, sir. But I will within 1 day more. I assure you that that will be neat. I said and he smiled at me.

" Yeah, I hope so." He said by his eyes never left mine.

" Can I go now?" I asked him.

" Yeah, you can." He smiled and I nodded and dashed out of his cabin. I walked to my cabin. It's very strange how he looks at me. I said to me.

Concentrate, Ley concentrate. My inner voice shouted at me and I listen to it. I have to finish my work first I said myself.