Sure About That

Ryan's POV

" Ryan Axton, where are you going? " my mom shouted.

" To office, mom." I said to her. She blocked my path with crossing her hands over her chest. I raised my eyebrows.

" What?" I asked.

" Why are you skipping your breakfast? " mom said.

" Mom I have to attend my meeting in 1 hour. Please. " I said and she glared at me.

" Come sit here, have your breakfast and then go anywhere you want. " she pulled and made me sit on the chair beside Eva. She was eyeing me that mom is high today and that is enough for me to have breakfast peacefully, cause I may be a very angry person but my mom is more ferocious when she is angry. I wonder what makes her anger! What is bothering her?!!

" Ryan? "

" Mom?"

" What were you doing alone with Charlotte yesterday? " oh! She is mad at me? Well, she doesn't like these two. They are don't deserve it.

" Nothing mom."

" Why were you trying to hurt Christos, right?"

" Mom, no more conversation on this topic. I am already decided to do it and there no person who can stop me from do it. "

" How many times I have told you that Christos have never done that. I know it. They always helped us. They never killed your father?"

" Mom, it's over. You are telling that because of your best friend who never bothered to take care of you. Never called you or come to see you. "

" Enough, Ryan. There is something that you don't know. So, please don't talk about something you don't know. "

" You are saying that they are not the reason for my dad's death? "

" Yes , of course. They are not. Don't be selfish. "

" No, mom. Have you any proof of that you are saying?"

" You are asking proof from your mom, Ryan? Don't you think that is too much? "

" No, mom. Cause, my uncle had proof that Christos had destroyed us, they acted like a friend but at the end they stabbed from the back. They don't deserve to be happy. They have to punish and I will make it sure that they won't have any rescue. I am going to give them a hard time to have my revenge. Mom, if they weren't guilty then, they will come to see you. They never came to see you. If you're alive or not. Is this calls friendship? "

" As you have enquired about them, you must know that Cynthia was in Coma for 16 years and she came out of it about 7 years ago. "

" 7 years, mom? That long ago? In this long time she never asked for you. She never tried to get you. Never called you or anything. Mom, still you think she is your best friend? "

" Ryan, I don't care about this. Please, don't act like a kid. Grown up. What are you saying? You don't know the real reason behind this. Why do you think that your uncle's proof is true. Can't it be false?"

" Mom, don't talk worthless. They are true. I have checked them. I don't care about it. They are guilty and they will be punished. I am sure about that.