Unexpected Meeting

Ashley's POV

" Xavi, what is this?" I saw he handover me a sword. I got surprised. People will get panic if I take that with me.

" A sword. " he replied like nothing to get surprised.

" And can I ask you why the hell are you handing this to me?" I said more like yelled.

" Let's have a fight. " he said.

" No, I have works to do. I have only 1 week to get ready for a new presentation. I can't waste my time." I said.

" Come on." He insisted.

" If you win I will treat you with your favourite ice cream. What do you say? I know you and Eon never slip that kind of chance." He said smirkingly. I agree with him. Me and Eon are crazy about ice cream. I will never let that chance go. I will always win if it's the matter of my ice cream. If I am Snow-white then ice cream is my prince Ferdinand. I chuckled.

" OK, Xavi be ready for lose, this time you are gone." I said.

" Not so easily, Ley. " he smirked.

I took my sword and he took his one and the next moment there was the sound of the swords.

After 30 minutes...

" Here you go. my ice cream treat?" I asked after pinning him in the wall and I won.

" Yeah, when?" He asked.

" Now, I want it now." I said and squealed like a kid. He chuckled.

" But aren't you busy?" He asked.

" Forget it. There is nothing what can come between me and my ice cream. Not my work or not even my boss." I said and he smiled.

" We will see." He said

" Ice cream. " I stomped my feet.

" OK, let's go." He said and I nodded.

I went inside change my clothes then got my purse, phone and my jacket. I sat in the car and Xavi took me to the nearest ice cream parlour. I was beyond happy. I ordered my favourite ice cream and squealed. Xavi chuckled seeing this.

" You are obsessed with ice cream. How will your husband deal with it?" Xavi said.

" He has to make sure a habit, Xavi. I can't leave my ice cream." I said. His phone rang and he excused himself for a moment. I nodded. Then I saw the ice cream parlour it's quite nice and I think I will come here often. I smiled my own.

" Are you the real Snow-white? " I heard a voice behind me and I turned to see the person. It was a girl, she was about 9 or 10. She literally looks like a Barbie. Then why is she asking me if I'm Snow-white? She herself is Belle the beauty. I smiled and her eyes wide opened. She came where I was standing and touched my hand.

" Are you real?" She asked. I bend down and knelt before her and I pinch her nose. I smiled and she smiled too. This girl is really beautiful in this age. I wonder who is the parents of this beautiful girl.

" Beauty, what is your name? " I asked holding her hand. She looked at our hands and then touched my cheek and blinked for a few times.

" Eva, Eva Axton." What? Axton? Is she related with Mr. Axton? How can be?

" I am Ashley Christos. " I extended my hand for shaking .
She hold my hand and shook it.

" You are not Snow-white? " she asked in disappointment.

" No, but people call me Snow-white. " I said and her eyes glows up.

" That means you are Snow-white, right? " she asked.

" Kind of." I said.

" Eva. Whom are you taking, haven't I told - " the voice stopped seeing me. I saw the person than I also got frozen.

" Mr. Axton? " I said.

" Ashley? What are you doing here? " he raised one of his eyebrows. I got scared. This guy is angry? Will he shout at me now?

" She came here with me. " it was Xavi. Seeing Xavi his jaw clenched. I couldn't understand why?

" Mr. Axton, this is Xavier Duffson. He is my security in charge and Xavi this is my Boss, Mr. Ryan Axton. " I said.

" Bro, is she the Snow-white you have told me about? " she is his sister? OK, but wait. what does she said?

" Is she the beauty whom you praised that day?" What he praised me but why!!!

" Bro, is she the Snow-white whom you said you will make her yours?" She said and my breath got stuck in my throat. I try to gulp but I failed. I got horror when I saw him nodding yes to his sister.

This guy!!! Is he crazy?!! I looked up at him he was looking at me and then Eva. I got scared. He wants me? Why? What have I done? I never crossed his path. Then why?