Got Her.

Ryan's POV

Today is going to be so long and boring. I need to do a lot of works, and there are some meetings with the board members. I have to have a Pathetic day today. I love to work but this time, it has been more pathetic.

I took my breakfast while checking the survey of the previous project, my mom was not liking it, but I didn't mind that she was yelling at me. I took my breakfast, then dropped Eva at her school. She was very charming and savage. I smiled and she smiled back then I started for my office. It's 7:30 now. I will be on time. I smiled.

I entered the building and then, I got a call from Nolan. I took the call and I was about to miss the lift and but I put my boot in it and entered in. I was busy with my phone but I knew that there is someone standing behind me. I ignored, maybe one of my employees. I hung up. The meeting was cancelled. I was pissed off. I was trying hard to control my anger. I shouldn't agreed to deal with these useless company. Shit!!! What a waste of time, Ryan!!!

Right then the person behind me cleared throat to gain my attention. Is this person new here? Doesn't know I don't like someone try to get my attention? I think I should teach him or her. With my extreme wrath I turned to the person who was trying to do that. As soon as I turned I got frozen. Snow-white? I mean Ashley. Yeah, she was there. She is in her office attire. She is looking as beautiful as ever. My anger was immediately gone.

But I think she has already got scared. She was trying to explain something but I was just looking at her. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I asked her what she was doing here. She said she was selected for the job we declared worldwide for the newly graduated student as an apprentice. I thousands of designs were send but I choose my luck by my own this time. I am happy that she is beautiful inside and out and add the beauty brain of her. She is more than perfect. I was watching her closely and I stand beside her. I smiled at her. She smiled back. And she said that she is fan of my works. Well, I know there are so many, but my girl is my fan it made me so happy. We stepped in the floor and people started to taking glance at us. My jawline clenched. They get back to work. I was hearing her.

She dreamt meet me from her early college days. Blessing for me. I left her there and she was waiting for the call. I called her.

She didn't say anything for a few minutes and then I turned to her and she got pale.