Chapter 12

Mother, I yelled walking into the castle. Mother, I yelled again. What is it Evie are you ok, mother asked coming around the corner? O yes mother I am fine but I have a question for you, I said. What is your question, mother asked? W-w-well, I began but was cut off by mother. Evie what did we talk about with stuttering. Sorry mother, I quickly said. Continue, she said. Well when I went for my walk Rumplestilkin sowed up and I asked him what he wanted and he asked if I was getting ready for the curse, so I asked him what curse and he said I should ask you about it, I said looking up at her. Evie I was going to tell you this tomorrow when I made it but I guess I better tell you now, she said. Rumplestilkin gave me a curse that will take us and Snow White and a bunch of other people to a whole other realm where I get my happy ending, no one but me you and Rumple will remember anything about this realm, she said. What time tomorrow. Night time, she said. I nodded. Now get to bed it is late, she said. I walked up to bed and went to sleep. I woke up and changed into a dress like I had on yesterday but it was blue. Later that day when it started to get dark mother seemed a little sad. Mother why are you sad, I asked. No reason darling, she said. Then a clock chimed and she left in a hurry to her lounge. I didn't believe her so I followed her. I snuck in and hid. I saw her talking to grandpa. Grandpa was trying to talk her out of doing this and she said that this was her happy ending. Then she ripped out his heart and disappeared. Grandpa laid on the floor. I ran to him. Grandpa why are you ok, I asked. yes darling but you must go, he said. No grandpa I can't leave you, I said crying. I love you, I said. I love you to sweet pea, he said kissing my forehead. Then he groaned in pain and fell on the floor lifeless. No grandpa please no, I cried shaking him. He was gone. I got up and ran. I ran into someone. I fell on my bum. I stood up and wiped away my tears to see who I ran into. It was grandma. Give this to your mother, was all she said. Then she waved her hand and was gone. I waved my hand and was at Snow Whites castle. I knew mother was coming here she told me. I ran into a room where I heard mother talking. I saw Snow on the ground crying and Prince Charming lying on the ground bleeding from his side and passed out. I ran to mom and handed her the note from grandma. This is from grandma, I said backing away from her. She read it. That little witch, she yelled. I didn't reply. Evie what is wrong, mother asked? You killed grandpa, I cried out. He died in my arms mom the only person in my family that truly was like me and understood me, I said. What do you mean like you, she asked? He could never kill anyone and me and him both helped Snow White, I said. Then the curse came our way and engulfed us. See you later mother, I cried out. I woke up and looked around. I saw all the nuns and the other children. Just another boring day in the orphanage, I thought to myself.

That sneaky Cora changed up Regina's curse so Evie forgot her too and lived in an orphanage. Goodbye Prince Henry. Gosh I hated it when he died. :(....... Tell me what you think of this one.