Chapter 1

Regina's POV

I run to the stables to warn Daniel. Daniel we need to leave tonight King Leopold has proposed to me and my mother has accepted, I say. He got down of one knee and slipped on a wedding ring. We ran outside only to run face to face with mother. She used her magic and flung us into the stables and closed all the doors. You didn't even leave a note, she snapped. Why are you running off with a stable boy when you are to marry King Leopold, she asked? I do not love the King mother I love Daniel, I say. Will this make you happy, she asked? It already has mother, I said. Well who am I to stop you, she said. Thank you mother, I said giving her a hug. Then she walked over to Daniel. I want you to learn a lesson that you must do anything for your child, she said. I understand because that is what you are doing now, Daniel said to her. Yes it is, she said. Then she reached in Daniels chested and ripped out his heart. I ran over to Daniel's lifeless body. I saw grey sand come from her hand where Daniel's heart once was. Why mother, I asked through tears? You will thank me one day, she said and waved her hand and she was gone. She left me alone in a stable with my dead love. The next morning all I did was vomit. Mother was out of town so I had a doctor come. He said I was pregnant. I smiled but then frowned for I knew mother would not be happy. After nine long, painful, sad, scared months it was finally over. The maid handed me a baby girl in pink baby clothes. What a little vermin, mother said pointing to Evie. Her name is Evie, I snapped. Then mother ripped her out of my hands. Give her back, I yelled. No I am going to dispose of this disgrace, she said. Then she started to walk out. Bring her back, I yelled. Then I got out of bed to follow mother but fell in pain. Evie, I screamed. Mother kept walking.

Cora's POV

I walked outside into the cool, crisp morning. I waved my hand and appeared in a village that was about a days ride away. I set the girl down at a random door and wrote a note stating her name. Then I knocked on the door and waved my hand disappearing back at home quickly. For people would soon be waking up.

Chapter one done.

Ok so I have already wrote to chapter 8 but I don't think I am going to write anymore because I don't think anyone likes my book.