Chapter 10

That's why she wants to find Snow White so badly so she can get back at her, I said. Yes, grandpa said. Grandpa I helped Snow White today I helped her escape I am the reason the old lady died today, I said tears filling my eyes. Sweet girl I have helped Snow before too, he said. You have, I said looking at him. Yes it was not her fault Cora tricked her, he said. Grandpa I think I should probley go apologize to mother, I said. That sounds like a grand idea, he said. I stood up and hugged him. Thank you grandpa, I said. Your welcome sweet pea, he said. That was his and mom's nickname for me. He used it more though. I walked out of the library my heels clinking as I walked. I walked to mom's lounging room since that is where she spent a good portion of her day. I knock on the hard obsidian doors. Come in, I heard mother say. I pushed open the doors and closed them and walked into her lounging room. I saw her laying in a chair drinking some goldish liquid. Mother, I whispered. Yes Evie, she said sitting up quickly. I walked around the fire place to her chair and hugged her. I am so sorry I understand why you do what you do, I said. I may not like killing people but that is what you do so I have to try and deal with it, I said. Evie your so special to me your all I have left of Daniel and if it makes you happy I will do my best to never kill around you, she said. That would help a lot, I said. She hugged me again. I love you, she whispered. I love you too, I said back crying. She wiped away my tears. Are you hungry, she asked? What sort of question is that, I laughed. I'm always hungry, I laughed out. She giggled and we walked out of your lounge and headed to the kitchen.

Super sorry for the short chapter. Thank you guys all for reading and voting for my book. If you want go ahead and leave some ideas for me I will give a shout out to you if you do. Again thanks.