Quickly Stood up from the sofa and walks out the living room with her Pokémon following behind in excitement, heading out the front door and closing it behind. But when she did, Serena head turned to see the same boy doing practise with his Pokémon, this time different ones.

Serena blush began to increase up to point where she couldn't have been. She could see the ripped packs and cuts on his shoulders even tonned chest. She wanted to get double books and blow them in her hot face to cool down but no, they were increasing more like a tomato berry.

"he's so hot" she murmured under her warm breath, letting mouth and words do the talking. Well, everybody gets high sometimes you know.

Then her Pokémon spoke out, breaking her gaze from the shirtless raven boy.

"Braixen" the fire type spoke making Serena turn to face them.

"Oh um, l-let's get to it" she said with a bit of nervousness coming out, still with a red feature.

The Pokémon began to dance from the start, doing dancing moves and jumps in the air; it was really great performance to watch. However, what really got the attention was the raven boy who notices the girl by turning around, looking over his shoulder.

He saw Serena doing some gyrate flips and dancing with jumps as she did this with her Pokémon.

A goofy smile was formed, watching the performance come to an end, so he walks towards her while Serena was talking to her Pokémon. Without realising.

"Great job guys" she praised to her Pokémon, receiving an exicited response but then notices the boy coming. This made Serena confused of why they were looking away, untill a voice was heard making her beatig her skip a beat.

"That was a great performance" someone spoke casuing Serena to jump in fright, turning around to see the same shirtless raven boy from before.

"T-t-thank you" she stuttered with blush forming Immiediently.

"No problem" he commented. closing auburn eyes with a goofy smile. Serena thought for a moment and spoke with a blush.

"you look hot" she mummered covering red painted face.

But he didn't heard this "err, what did you say" he replied, leaning closer to Serena's red face. Seeing the raven boy shirtless in front.

"Eek, i mean er, y-y-you look hot. NO! I mean ripped,ahh"she said in stutters with every word spoken out. Making the raven boy laugh of her reaction.

"Thanks" he said, closing his eyes with a smile, scratching the nape with bicepts forming up, but when he said this, there was thud sound.

The raven boy looked down to see Serena on the grass floor, unconscious.

The raven boy Immiediently went down "are you aright" he spoke, tapping her face to wake her up from the faint reaction.

Serena slowly opened her sapphire eyes to see the raven boy inches away from their face. Which made her heart drummed in every second.

Ash smiled at her, He stood up and offered his hand to let Serena get up from the ground.

"Thank you" she squeaked again.

"No problem" Ash smiled.

Serena paused for a moment and spoke by getting a piece of paper out from pocket "here's my number" she said, handing Ash the paper which he took it.

He looked at it in confusion. "Err, thanks"

"Should... we go on a date" she spoke with cheeks blushing mad.

The raven boy looked up and gave a smile "date err, sure" he responded. Serena forms a smile and quickly went to her house with her pokemon running inside.

"I'll be right back" she said going inside her house, closing it behind leaving the dumbfolded Ash behind.

He looked at the paper once again in confusion until he heard his being name called.

"Ashy-boy" someone spoke.

He turned around and smiled "Hey Gare-bare" he greeted.

Gary went up close to Ash but then saw a paper in his hand. "Want's in your hand"

Ash shrugged "just numbers"

Gary crawled a smirk "Aye, so ashy boy has a date then, Ehh" he said, nudging his shoulder.

Ash gave a squinted look and spoke out "err, what a date" he dumbly said

Gary's face turned from smirk to shock "wait, you don't know what date is" he exclaimed, how could he forget his dence friend.

Ash shook his head, not undertanding what it really meant "Nope"

"Hmm. did she blush" Gary questioned

"Huh what's a blush? is it a disease?"

"No. You know, those girls get red on their cheeks, did she do it"

"Oh yeah she did, wait, is she sick" Ash dumbly asked

Gary face palmed of his friend denseness, how can he change this boy? until a door opened and looked over to see Serena heading to Ash.

"Shall we get going" she said in a excited tone then saw Gary "oh, her Gary"

"Hey Serena," Gary greets and looks at the two with a smile "so I'll leave you two, to it, bye Ashy-boy" he said and walks away, down the street.

Serena and Ash began to head their way on a date, while gary watches them go and shakes his head "heh, how can a blushy girl fall in love with a dense shell boy... Man love is crazy" he said and starts walking off down the streets.