GLIMPSE 30

(Tyron's P0V)

The night of the most awaited Knock down of the year finally comes.
Ngayon mapapatunayan na kung sino ba ang mas magaling, mas malakas, at mas karapat dapat sa tilulo na Ena D' Alpha.
The tittle which every men inside the arena are willing to die for, including me and my team. I dedicate almost half of my life striving hard to reach here and I will not stop until I reach the peak, for my mom, for my dad and for my sister. And now also for Z.
I open my wallet and look on the picture inside it. My family.

"Ron," Tiana— my twin sister called me.
"How many times did I have to tell you to call me Kuya?"
"Duh, Magka-age naman tayo ah, Nauna ka lang ng 5 minutes saken." Pag kontra niya.
"Actually five minutes 46 seconds and 26 milliseconds" Pag tatama ko sa kanya.

"Geek!" Pang-ganti niya sakin.
"Say the one who have book shelves surrounding her room" patusada ko naman sa kanya.
"Whatever, saan ang punta mo ngayon?"
"Bakit?"
"Not the answer"
"Fine, I'm going with some of my friends in Centro D' Parkê"
"But it's our family time today"
"I'll be back, I won't spend long time in there, I just have to practice some routines I have recently learn."
"Can you just reschedule that for the other time,"
"It's our family day, mom and dad will be here in a minute and we can start our family tradition"
"I told you, I will be back, just tell Mom that it won't take that long"
"Kuya!" Protesta niya
"Don't be so clingy Tiana! I said I will be back, just wait for Mom and Dad to arrive." I said buy before I could walk out of the house Tiana shouted.
"Then you choose that fucking skating than us!" Napapailing na lang ako sa sinabi niya, Tiana is certainly acting weird today, she's not really clingy or anything, mas madalas pa nga na nag-aaway kaming dalawa at pinapaalis nya ko sa harapan nya dahil kinikilabutan daw siya kapag nakikita niya and sarili nya sa mukha ko which is totally obvious since we're identical twin, it so happen na naging babae sya at lalaki ako. Napailing na lang ako at nag-kibit balikat, It is still early and Dad and Mom will be in the house in an hour, I will make sure that I'll be there before my parents come home.
I shrugged the undescribable felling I have in my gut that day not knowing that it will be my last chance to spend moment with my sister, to see my parents.

"Tyron"
Para naman akong nagising sa isang panaginip ng bumukas and pinto ng quarters namin at tawagin ako ng Isa sa mga Kasama ko na lalaban sa gagawing knock down ngayon.
"Yes"
"You should see this" Aniya na hinihingal pa.
"See what?"
"Look for your self" Brix said bago ako hilahin palabas ng quarters.
Napatingin ako sa wallet na hawak ko bago ko ito inilagay sa back pocket ng pantalon ko.
I look for the time on the wrist watch I wear, confuse and curious about what they wanted me to see. 2200, not even close to the time we're supposed to fight or get out.
Maingay ang buong arena ng makalabas kami, naisip ko na bumalik na lang sa loob ng quarters at damahin ang katahimikang namamayani doon.
Silence,the one I lean on when that fate let those fuckers rob me of my family.

"Ty, look at the VIP bleachers" Carl pointed the upper part of the the arena where the prominent people in the UG seats. There I saw the group of Kings sitting there. Eve face is blank as his cold eyes met mine, maybe he feel that someone is looking at them, looking at him.
I am will the have a staring fight at him but one of his member—Vin get his attention and pointed down at the ring.
Loud music is playing making the expectators hype and thrilled for the next round of knock down.
Zehron arena is  located at the country side city of Canix, an octagon shape grandiose rest house located on the deep of the woods. The mile hectares of land is owned by Richard Chui, a dirty old business man, that sleep in the bed of money he have. Richard Chui is not an enemy nor a friend to any of the mafia, but he sure let his property be in a use because of the money he can gain from knockdown every year and from the benefits he could get to any of the mafia. Richard Chui has many strings attached to officials of the government, the famous puppeteer, there are hear says that even the President is on his feet ready to serve his beddings.
Octagon shape Zehron arena is on the basement of the rest house itself. Pretty deep and big. Whoever the architect and engineer behind this creation really nailed the job. Bleachers are elevated making the audience have their good view of what happens to the ring which is located on the middle. The ring surrounded by bars of iron caging whoever enters it.