GLIMPSE 29

(Glimpse 29)

(A/N this chapter contain SPG Karahasan, sekswal... Read at your own risk... I don't want anyone complaining on what kind of thing they do. It was somewhat brutal but just part of a story. Always remember it was just a work of fiction... I was a trying hard so bear with me please.

love lots NNA-AIR)

(Zarina's PoV)

"This is your room card mistress your room number is 195 floor 54" the receptionist told me while handling the card on me. The boy eyed me lustfully while I stand in front of the reception. I put my aviators down and wink at him. He grins ear to ear when he saw me wink.

Low life flirt!

The guy cares my hand after handing my card. I just bite my lower lip to tease him and headed to the elevator while swaying my hips in a most sexy way I can.

Right bastard drool over my body and later, I'll have your heart with my hand.

After a god forsaken while, I reach the floor designated for me.

I was in Reto City already. Hindi na ako nag paalam sa matandang hukluban kung saan ako pupunta for I know the fact that he already knew to where will I be.

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa loob ng condo unit. Hmmm. Not enough beautiful but can do. Anyway I'm just going to stay in this room for maybe a week. I just want to have some time for myself before complying on the responsibilities I have.

My phone started ringing on my pocket but I didn't care less. I bet it was just the fucking Minions of that old hag.

I change my cloths with a red tank top and a black micro Minnie skirt. I know my visitor will love it if he sees me wearing it.

Umupo ako sa couch at tiningnan ang hawak kung invitation.

Nakuha ko ito sa isa sa mga drawers ni tanda ng magising ako.

"You're cordially invited to witness the Grand Knock Down on December 14 **** at the Zehron Arena."

Ahmm... Knock down huh!

Perfect time to witness the grand return of the feared Queen of Dragomir.

I smile evilly.

*knock knock*

I looked at the door when someone knocks on it.

Before opening the door I look first on the peep hole and the smile on my face grow wider when I see the guy receptionist standing on my door way. So my told visitor is here already. Quite fast, I was expecting he'll drop by after his shift and not really after just almost what?

Ten minutes? Excited much huh!

I open the door and smiled at him. He smiled back and says hi breathlessly looking at me from head then his eyes lingers on my breast and my cleavage before doing down to my hips and legs. He gulps twice his Adams apple protruding up and down.

"Hi" I said back.

"Ohm, can I come in?" He said to excited and hesitant in the same time. "Of course" I open the door wider and let him in.

"I bring food with me" he utter while looking at my cleavage instead of my face. "oh so nice of you Ahm here come, in my ohm kitchen" I said faking my shuttering.

Agad naman itong sumunod sakin. Swaying my hips I walk to the kitchen counter so do him.

"Ow did you happen to know where the plates are?" I asked