A/N: WHEREVER YOU ARE

Hi guys! If you're interested in another story by me, I have one I'm working on!

It's called Wherever You Are and can be found on my profile. 

Add it to your libraries, vote, comment, follow, etc. for updates!  :) 

Sadly, it's not a sequel to First but it's another story by me! Woohoo- 

Here is the teaser description:

“What is your problem?! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I screeched. I was tired of this and couldn’t hold it in. He’s been doing this for a whole year. A WHOLE YEAR. It was the last day anyway and I had nothing to lose from this sudden outburst. I was ecstatic that it was almost summer vacation. I’m going to go to my aunt’s place in Philadelphia and live there for the rest of the summer – AWAY from Dylan and his friends here in Massachusetts. 

“Never, baby. Wherever you are, I’ll be there.” He sent me on last smirk before leaving the cafeteria, filing out along with the rest of the students. 

“I’ll miss you, sweetie,” my mom said sadly.

“I’ll miss you too, mom. See you in September.” 

And with that, I closed my suitcase for the last time in Massachusetts and prepared for a peaceful, serene summer with my Aunt Tessa in Philadelphia. 

“Dylan?!” I shrieked. My voice went up three octaves and I was blown away by surprise. 

“Abby…?” He sounded unsure as he studied my face and features a bit more. “What are you doing here?” 

“I should be asking you that,” I stated, bluntly. 

“Oh you silly kids. We already told you. We’re living together!” Dylan’s aunt, Elaine, announced again. I almost barfed.

---------------------------

ARE YOU EXCITED? Because I am! Haha! I think this story will turn out great and I'm already in the process of writing it. Unlike with First, I'll be posting this one as I write it. First was pre-written and I posted it on regular intervals every day since I already wroteit beforehand. I'll post this one as I write it, which may be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. 

Thanks for the support!