Special Extra 3: Loving Tattoo

His hand flooded with sweat, nervous hitting him like a tsunami, the feeling of guilt eating himself up. He have been gritting his teeth, walking back and forth in the living room. His locks were messy from the countless ruffling. His call weren't picked up nor do his texts were replied. He even called everyone who's close to Jaehwan, yet not a clue. Wonshik have been squeezing his brain dry from thinking of his lover's possible whereabouts.

Suddenly his phone lit up from a notification.

A long awaited reply from no other but the one he have been waiting for hours.

Jaehwan!

He quickly pick his phone up, unbearable shivering fingers touch the phone screen to read the text he received.

"I'm at the park near the apartment. I'll wait you here."

The moment Wonshik read the text, he quickly left the apartment with just his flipper. Not bothering to wear any jacket or thick cloth on the cold night, he just ran, to the place he was told- to Jaehwan. He wanted to apologize for denying him, for getting mad for no reason, for breaking his lover's heart. He was stupid. He want to hug the blond male as soon as possible, to feel his warmth, to hear his voice. The hours felt like years. He wanted to meet Jaehwan so bad.

In just ten minutes, he arrived at the park across their apartment. He took a break to catch his breath after running around like crazy. His eyes wondering around the lonely park, searching for the male figure in the dark. And there's Jaehwan, sitting alone on the swing with his head hang low.

Wonshik slowly approaches Jaehwan, standing in front of the male. The blond male still staring on the ground, slightly moving the swing by the small movement of his leg. The cold breath could be seen leaving from his mouth as he breathe. A small smile formed on Wonshik's pained face, the fact Jaehwan won't look at him made his heart ached.

"Jaehwannie..."
Wonshik crouching down. Putting his hands on the older male lap. Peeking through the blond bang to see his lover's beautiful face.

Jaehwan lift his head slowly, lips pouted as a sweet kid always does when they sulking. His eyes were glimmering though the night street lamp, Wonshik barely catch the glimpse of his eyes through the dark- but he did.

"I'm sorry.."
Wonshik place Jaehwan's left hand in his palms, squeeze them lightly. His face were filled with guilt. He don't want to lose his precious Jaehwan. Not over a stupid fight he unintentionally did.

Jaehwan stared Wonshik face with his head still hidden under the night's shadow. He loosen his grasp on the swing's chain. He slowly lift his hand and hit Wonshik on his upper arm. Again. And again.

The hit weren't that hurt for Wonshik, it felt like they came from a 5 years old. But there's no way Wonshik would tell Jaehwan that. He just crouching there, accepting the hits he deserved.

The hit became slower and softer. The grip of his hand slowly unfold itself. Jaehwan's hand slide softly as his hand continue on hitting the black haired male. Wonshik took the chance and grabbed Jaehwan's hand. He pulled the man to himself for a hug. A tight warm hug. He dropped his head on Jaehwan's shoulder, took a deep relief breathe, inhaling the warm sweet scent of the male in his embrace.

"I'm very very sorry, are you still mad?"
Wonshik whispered soft enough for Jaehwan to listen to. His arm still tightly wrapping the blond male. "I'm so sorry..."

Jaehwan starting to feel like a bad guy. Made Wonshik ran to the park, hitting him, making him apologize, make him wore the sad, heartbroken face- those were enough to be his punishment. Jaehwan sighed. Maybe he should let his ego down, Wonshik had enough as his punishment. Jaehwan could felt the man who's arm currently grasping him, was shivering slightly as the cold night air touch his bare neck.

"Aren't you cold?" Jaehwan rub the back of the male, returning his embrace. "Put your arm under my jacket, I'll warm you up."

The moment Jaehwan said so, Wonshik knew right away he was forgiven. A smile tug itself on his lips as he move his hand under Jaehwan's jacket. Slowly moving his hands on the fabric, hugging the slender warm body underneath the thick warm jacket. He kissed Jaehwan's collarbone softly and they stayed in the position for another nice minutes.

"Wonnie... I met Haerim today."

"Haerim who?"

"Your tattooist"

Wonshik tugged out from Jaehwan's warm neck and stared and the older male's face. "Why did you met her? Did she say anything weird to you? Did she do anything inappropriate??"

"Well, I met her because I happened to walk by her shop.. We have a little talk and no, there's nothing 'anything inappropriate' or whatsoever you have in your mind.." Jaehwan shoot his eyebrows, shook his head.

Wonshik sighed in relief. Knowing his personal tattooist, he knew she's not a trustworthy person especially since she have the same taste as him. She could just be splitting shits about him and starting to harass his lover- Which he hope not.

"Actually..." Jaehwan wake Wonshik from his deep thought.

"Hmm? What is it Jaehwannie?"

Jaehwan bite his bottom lips, carefully ask the question.
"Does other call you Wonnie?"

Wonshik stared at the male, scanning his serious face. He snorted.

"No, no way, you are the first and the only one who called me like that!" Wonshik laughed remembering the moment he got the nickname. It's such a sweet and awkward moment he have in his life. "I remembered you suddenly called me Wonnie, and I thought you was calling for other person or maybe you mispronounced Winnie the Pooh!"

"What? Did you just say I can't pronounce Winnie? Heyyy I watch cartoons too okay! Anyway Wonnie suit you the best! It's cute! Why don't people call you Wonnie???" Jaehwan explained generously, slightly pissed to other who gave his Wonnie weird nicknames. "Wonnie suit you better.." he whispered through his pouting lips.

Wonshik just let a small hearty laugh. His smile were kind and warm, just enough to melt Jaehwan's heart. He stared at the blond male on his embrace, slightly amused by his cuteness. He could never get enough of Jaehwan.

"Yeah, and I like it the most when you called me Wonnie. You, only you. I never would want to hear it coming from other's mouth. Just yours." Wonshik closed the space between their lips. Kissing the pink lips as it a switch to spread a pink tint on Jaehwan's pale cheeks.

"So......................

That tattoo.........

To attract love....

Was.

For me?"

Jaehwan said the words carefully, slowly, just to make sure he didn't get himself way to much. Who knows Haerim was lying? He didn't want to kill himself with embarrassment, thinking the tattoo was meant for him- but actually not. That would be fucking embarrassing!

Yet the answer he heard aren't the one he expect it would be.

"Fuck Haerim!" Wonshik groaned. His eyes stared to the empty side, slightly embarrassed.

Jaehwan gasped in shock.

"So. It's true?!"
Well, honestly he expect he was pranked. But damn, Wonshik's reaction aren't something he expected to see.

"Th- Then, how long have you been in love with me before you get the tattoo?"

Wonshik groaned again, but in a small soft tone. Even though his face was hidden through the night, Jaehwan could clearly see the blush on his cheeks.

"Long, long enough for me to want to make a tattoo just to attract your love"

___________

A/N:
VIXX LOOK SO HANDSOME ON SMA (as always) AND THEY WON BONGSANG🎉
Honestly I'm worried with Ravi a.k.a Wonshik. I hope he's having enough rest since it's still his BOMB promotion weeks and he has been running to awards show right after performing on music show.

And did y'all watch VIXXTV2? my eyes always always always aiming on raken//wonjae ≥﹏≤