Special Extra 2: Behind The Tattoo

Jaehwan have been walking at the street aimlessly. His phone have been ringing non stop and all of it came from no other but Wonshik. He don't even bother to pick them up or read the texts send by his lover.

Jaehwan was still annoyed but mostly dissapointed by Wonshik. Just the thought of Wonshik calling his greatest plan as useless, not even wanting to know what he planned- makes him sad to the point of crying. That's how much Wonshik's words could crumble his little heart.

Without his realize, he was standing in front of a similar tattoo shop. The tattoo shop he went with Wonshik three months ago to make a new tattoo on Wonshik's back.

Jaehwan stared at the shop for a minute, thinking of what Wonshik have told him. He took a deep breath and push the door. Like, why not? His leg lead him there, maybe it's some kind of fate for him to learn more about tattoo, so why not stopping by for awhile? Jaehwan stepped in and was greeted by the sound of chiming bells. Came a pretty, violet haired lady greeting him. She have a beautiful ton of earings on her right ear and somehow gave the rock and rolling vibe.

"Hello sir, what can I help you?"

"Um. Uh. I-"

"Oh! You're Wonshik's friend aren't you?" The lady pointed to Jaehwan. "The one that accompanied him last time."

"Ah, yea, I think that's me... So you do remember me?"

"Of course! How can I forgot someone handsome with a foreigner look like you? You gave me a refreshing vibe, different from all of my customers. And, Wonshik never brought anyone with him all these time, you was the first. So, of course I remember you." The lady lead Jaehwan to a leather seat, asking him to take a seat- because she knew Jaehwan wasn't there for a tattoo or so. She poured a tea and hand them to the blond male before seating across Jaehwan.

"Thanks.." Jaehwan took a sip of the warm tea.

"I'm Haerim, a tattooist, as you know. We didn't get to talk much before, did we?" the lady introduced herself.

"Yeah, because Wonshik won't let me to." Jaehwan giggled.

"He care much about you, didn't he? That was the first time I saw him being over protective like that." Haerim laughed.

Jaehwan just nodded lightly. Talking about Wonshik made him happy, yet it remembered him to their little fight. He just couldn't bring a smile to his face.

Haerim just stared at Jaehwan. A kind smile formed on her lips.

"You know, I remembered the day when Wonshik barged into my shop. It was about two years ago. He was sobber, half drunk. He break into my shop and sat himself on that tattoo chair over there and blabbering about this one customer of his, a cutie- he said. He blabbered so much about them. I don't know who they are, but I remembered Wonshik labeled them as 'a cutie who have a great smile'."

Jaehwan almost chocked to the tea he was drinking. Jealousy starting to form itself in him from the thought of Wonshik having an unknown crush.

"Wonshik was frustrated. He whined a lot. Honestly it's annoy me. A lot." Haerim snort as she remembered the time. She peek at Jaehwan who's so focussed to her storytelling.

"Do you know what he asked me?" Haerim asked Jaehwan, teased him to think. Jaehwan shook his head no.

"He begged me for help." Haerim side smiled.

"What should I do? I love them so much. I want to get their love! Help me Haerim, aren't there something? A charm that could attract love or whatever?- that's what he told me."
She grinned and point on her right arm. "And that's how the tattoo on his arm are formed. I do them as he asked- a tattoo that attract love. Well, I thought it was all a drunk talk but actually he remember them clearly the next day and he thanked me for the tattoo." Haerim laughed again.

"So... why are you telling me this?" Jaehwan asked Haerim still confused, maybe with a slight annoyance and jealousy in his words.

"Because the one Wonshik like that time also called him as Wonnie." Haerim smiled, a teasing kind of smile.

Jaehwan was surprised. Wonnie? Was it me? I was the one who gave him that nickname, was it? Wonnie liked me that much to have that tattoo? That beautiful tattoo on Wonshik's arm was actually for me? Jaehwan still shocked. He couldn't believe he was jealous of himself a minute ago.

"The both of you are a lover aren't you? The moment Wonshik bring you into my shop, I knew you're not a normal friend because he never bring one before. And the moment you called him as Wonnie, it's confirmed it all." As expected from Wonshik's personal tattooist, Haerim does knew a lot.

"Wh-What???" Jaehwan blushed.

"Did something happened?" Haerim asked. "Did the both of you fight?"

"You... You're quite sharp aren't you?" Jaehwan stuttered as Haerim caught him off guard.

"I get that a lot hahaha.. anyway, please get along okay? I don't wanna see my ship like this."

"Shi-ship?? What ship?"

Haerim snorted. "Nothing, just make up faster okay... It's just a small matter when the both of you talk face to face." Haerim smiled before leaving her seat, serving her customers.

From what Haerim have said, Jaehwan knew what she said was true. It's nonprofit for him to hold grudge over all of this- the little fight they have. Maybe Wonshik was right. He really didn't know anything bout tattoo, what can he say to deny Wonshik anyway? Wonshik knew much more than he does and have experience with tattoo more- so who's Jaehwan to deny him? Saying Wonshik was wrong?

Jaehwan felt guilty all of a sudden, lowering his head thinking of Wonshik who's so stupid. Wonshik should have know about his childish, non-wanting to give up attitude, but still Wonshik still spark a fight with him. Thinking about it made Jaehwan annoyed again but mostly it's just his ego, sulking to Wonshik. Still, he wont admit defeat. He won't gave up on his plan. The plan he made especially for their upcoming anniversary.

"Um, Haerim, mind if I took some of your time?"

——————————

A/n:
Today's ISAC2017 yay! (。’▽’。)/
Every idol tried their best in their part they took.
Anyway, Leo is so damn cute!!! Like how he shoot an arrow and hit the cam, and N was embarrassed hahaha I love these dorks. But, poor uri Jaehwannie... His Wonnie aren't there to be next to him. I hope Wonshik got enough rest from all the tight schedule.