Special Extra: Tattoo Plan

It has been almost a week Wonshik tried to measure Jaehwan's ring finger's size. He tried his best not to be exposed to the over sensitive Jaehwan- it sure was hard.

Wonshik won't gave up and he pulled another attempt the next day. When Jaehwan was asleep, he took a thread, slowly warping them on Jaehwan's ring finger and yet again, he failed because Jaehwan move quite a lot in his sleep.

Wonshik signed. "How should I do this?" he whispered to himself while staring at Jaehwan's sleeping face. The cute face of the older male somehow make Wonshik relieved and a smile formed on his lips.

"Oh well, maybe I should try another day." Wonshik shook his head, laughing lightly. He went into the bathroom and brush his teeth before joining Jaehwan on their bed.

The next day, on his way back from work, Wonshik have planned much for their upcoming 2nd anniversary. It's going to be beautiful and amazing, just enough to take Jaehwan's breath away.

But still, he's going to aim for Jaehwan's ring finger again tonight.

Wonshik opened their apartment door and greeted Jaehwan with "I'm home", like he always did.

"Welcome home~" the voice replied him came from the dining room.

Wonshik went to see his lover doing and to his surprise, Jaehwan came up to a sudden confession.

"Wonnie, I wanna make a tattoo."

Jaehwan confessed to Wonshik, he have been planning to since last week. He even thought about it a lot before confront about it to Wonshik.

"What? A tattoo?"
Wonshik was shocked. A tattoo? It's a big decision to be make! To hold a ink under your skin all your life, unable to throw them away; Wonshik didn't want Jaehwan to make something he'll regret doing.

"Do you know what it's mean to have a tattoo?" Wonshik asked Jaehwan, with a bit high tone in his voice- which was of course, unintentionally.

"We- well, I don't really know, but I want to have a mat-" Jaehwan said with a cheerful face but before he could finish his words, he was cutted by Wonshik.

"No, dont. If you just plan to have them for fun, just don't. Having a tattoo is not easy. Even the procedure is hurt. It took much time to heal and it hurt so bad.. And you'll regret it for sure!" Wonshik tried to stop Jaehwan by telling him the truth.

"But-" Jaehwan still insisted to tell Wonshik his plan.

"No, Jaehwannie. It's useless." Wonshik shook his head no.

After hearing those words from Wonshik, Jaehwan was annoyed. He haven't listen to what he was planning yet Wonshik has denied him non stop, telling him it's useless.

"Useless? you don't even listen to me! So what I'm going to do is useless? Okay then!" Jaehwan burst out, he was so angry. His tears flow on his cheeks, unable to keep it in anymore- oh how much his heart hurt by Wonshik's words. He picked his jacket up and ran to the door.

Wonshik was surprised to see Jaehwan crying. He didn't meant to make him sad, nor do he meant to break his heart. He tried to stop the blond male from leaving their apartment by grabing his arm.

"Jaehwannie..."

"Lemme go!" Jaehwan hit Wonshik hand with a sketchbook he have been holding. When Wonshik let go of his arm, he walk out of their apartment, leaving Wonshik alone.

Wonshik cursed under his breath over how stupid he was. He couldn't bring himself to chase Jaehwan. It was all his fault, if he have been even nicer, this wouldn't happen. He blamed himself for everything.

He noticed the sketchbook Jaehwan threw laying of the floor. He pick them up and look through them. Wonshik remembered Jaehwan was drawing something in it when he suddenly confessed he want to have a tattoo just now.

When Wonshik turned the pages. He was shocked to see what was drawn on the sketchbook!

"What is this-" Wonshik gasped.

"Jaehwannie... What did I do?"

____________

Uh-oh what did you do Wonshik??? What was in the sketchbook?? Now Jaehwan's crying, where's he going?