Extra: Unpack

"Jaehwannie, what are you doing?" The black haired male peek on his lover to see him looking on some book, more like an album. "What's with that album?"

"Wonnie! Come, come!" Jaehwan called for Wonshik with joy, gesturing him to seat next to him. "Look, this album is full of our photos together!" Jaehwan showed Wonshik the light blue coloured album with a wide smile. His cheeks slightly blush from all the happiness.

"Whoaa, when did you do this?" Wonshik asked as he took a seat behind Jaehwan who's sitting on the wooden floor, letting him seat in the middle of him. Slipping his hand on Jaehwan's stomach and rest his head on the male's shoulder.

"I did this last month, well, I asked Hakyeon hyung to."

"Oh, the cameraman hyung?"

"Yep, he's the one who made this album, I gave him all our photos and ask him to design them into a photobook. Aren't this cute? The design and all, we look like a model." Jaehwan tilt his head, laying them on Wonshik's.

"It's great, the both of us look so cute." Wonshik snorted, grinning as he took a peek on their photobook through Jaehwan's shoulder. The album contain mostly their selfies, Jaehwan and their daily routine and Jaehwan and Wonshik and Jaehwan. Wonshik really did a good jod in taking photos of Jaehwan- which was his hobby on his free time.

After over a year dating, Wonshik and Jaehwan planned to live together and moved into a new apartment. It's better that way since Wonshik have been living alone, so does Jaehwan. And that's how they are in this situation.

"Well, we does look sweet and all but our job's not finish yet..." Wonshik whisper into Jaehwan's ear. Pointing on the boxes on the floor.

"I'm almost done mine, so you better be fast..."

Wonshik kissed Jaehwan's cheek.

Jaehwan surprised. He turned his head and kissed Wonshik's on the lips. Wonshik stared on the other male, slightly surprised by his sudden move. He replied the male by kissing him back. He licked on Jaehwan's pink pout lips, kissing him on his mouth. Passionately, he slip his tongue into his mouth, exploring the male's mouth slowly.

Jaehwan was breathing heavily, his cheeks was shade of red. Grabbing on Wonshik's arm, not letting the man go. He greed for the man more and more, just kisses aren't enough.

"Wonnie..." Jaehwan said softly, with greed in his tone. He moved closer to his ear and whispered. "More..."

"Damn" Wonshik groaned.

"This will take us ages to unpack-"

--------

I drop another short extra and oh, cliffhanger, ouch! I knew some of you might hate me for doing this.. I'm sorry but I love to tease y'all ;))