Extra: Movie Night Date

Jaehwan and Wonshik were laying on the long couch. They were having a movie night date at Jaehwan's apartment. Even though its cramped on the couch, somehow they manage to lay comfortably by laying on top of each other. Jaehwan was laying on Wonshik chest and Wonshik's right arm was warping the older's body, playing Zootopia on their flat screen with popcorn in their mouth.

Jaehwan sneak a peek on Wonshik's face. His now black hair, flow to his right side, jawline as sharp as a knife, eyes focused on the cartoon with his face all serious. It's kinda funny to see a man on his 20's, watching cartoon so seriously, yet it's so cute since he's my Wonnie, so said Jaehwan. He giggled on his own thought.

"Wonnie ahh..."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so serious?"

"Hmm..."

"It's just a cartoon..."

"Hmhmm..."

Jaehwan giggled. Wonshik definitely didn't heard him and just humming around. It's cute though. Jaehwan took Wonshik's right hand which warped on his shoulder and played them. He made a circle with his finger on Wonshik's palm and walk his finger all the way along the younger's arm. His finger stopped at the black ink.

The tattoo.

The tattoo that made he confessed to Wonnie. The tattoo that helped him, a charm. The tattoo which believed could attract love for the wearer- for Wonshik.

Jaehwan stared at the tattoo for about five minutes, with his mind wonder around.

Jaehwan made a sudden move by biting on Wonshik's arm. On the exact place where his tattoo was.

"Whoa!"

Wonshik flinched, his eyes no more glued on the flat screen but instead he focused on the male on his chest. Staring at him weirdly, and shocked, it was quite hurt coming from a fluffy ball like Jaehwan.

"Hey, why did you do that hmm?" Wonshik ruffled Jaehwan's hair, a small smile on his lips, asking the older male softly. "Was it because I ignored you?"

Jaehwan remain silent.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry... So what do you wanna say hmm?"

"... Wonnie?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you... throw this tattoo?" Jaehwan asked as his eyes stare on the tattoo on Wonshik right arm. Fingers caressing the tattoo covered with his teeth mark.

"Huh?"

"This tattoo's supposed to attract love for the wearer right?"

Jaehwan look as Wonshik innocently, "Just the thought of it could attract love for you, made me scared... What if- What if there's someone who's more prettier and cuter than me attracted to you?" His voice become slower and softer by each words he said. He felt timid and scared of losing his Wonnie.

"Jaehwannie..."

"But..."

Jaehwan's brown eyes stare directly to the tattoo rounded by his teeth mark, still caressing them with his fingers. "This tattoo helped me to confess to you... The one that made us a lover... It's precious for us" He closed his eyes. His pink plum lips connected to the skin tainted with black ink, which he found still attractive even a year have passed. Tongue out, licking the bite mark he left on the pale skin, hoping to sooth the pain away. He licked them slowly like a little puppy, but it's different- different from what a puppy does. Jaehwan's eyes were dreamy, his head tilted to each side according to his way of sucking, the way he move his tongue was so erotic. Just the bare view could make Wonshik hard.

"Jaehwannie... That's no fair..." Wonshik whispered with a slight groan, his left hand covering his face.

"Ehh?" Jaehwan pull away, his face was all innocent. Staring at Wonshik like he didn't do anything wrong. His drool dripping from the side of his mouth.

Wonshik groaned again. How can this be legal? This is a crime. Jaehwan is a crime for breaking his rational easily. Making Wonshik lose his mind with everything he does.

Wonshik don't care anymore for their little movie date, he have long forgotten the cartoon as Jaehwan have pulled his trigger. He dragging Jaehwan by hand into a room. The bedroom.

"Wo- Wonnie??"

"We'll continue this on bed."

___________________________

Happy New Year 2017 guyss!
I hope y'all are happy and healthy for this year. Keep on shipping raken//wonjae for this year too! (*'∇`*)